• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keep Your Kitchen Spritzer Spritzing: Follow These Steps

To make your kitchen spritzer work properly, make sure to change the oil every other month and follow these steps: pour out old oil, wash bottle, fill with hot water and spray into sink, and release pressure after each use. This will prevent the oil from expanding and keep your spritzer working. Remember to change the oil every two months.
DebPC
Staff member
If your kitchen sprtizer won't spritz read this: The reason that it won't spritz is because as oil gets older, it expands. Change the oil in your spritzer every other month.

Now, how to make it spritz? Pour all the old oil out and discard properly.
Wash the bottle with soap and hot water. Fill the bottle with as hot of water as you can stand and put the Spritzer back together. Pump it up and spray the hot water into your sink. You might have to fill the bottle 3 or 4 times, but eventually it will start spritzing the water. I always run another bottle of hot water thru after it starts spritzing.

Now, how to keep it spritzing? After each use, release the pressure from inside the bottle by loosening the top enough to hear the pressure release. When you do this, it lets the oil run back down into the bottle from out of the mechanism and this will help keep the oil from expanding in the spritzing mechanism. Next, change the oil about every two months.

I was glad to read this. The lady who signed me up and several others said this didn't work and they didn't like it. I will definetly keep this info to pass onto those who may buy this.

great advice!
DebPC said:
If your kitchen sprtizer won't spritz read this: The reason that it won't spritz is because as oil gets older, it expands. Change the oil in your spritzer every other month.

Now, how to make it spritz? Pour all the old oil out and discard properly.
Wash the bottle with soap and hot water. Fill the bottle with as hot of water as you can stand and put the Spritzer back together. Pump it up and spray the hot water into your sink. You might have to fill the bottle 3 or 4 times, but eventually it will start spritzing the water. I always run another bottle of hot water thru after it starts spritzing.

Now, how to keep it spritzing? After each use, release the pressure from inside the bottle by loosening the top enough to hear the pressure release. When you do this, it lets the oil run back down into the bottle from out of the mechanism and this will help keep the oil from expanding in the spritzing mechanism. Next, change the oil about every two months.

Thanks for the great advice!!

What is the best way to clean the spritzer?

The best way to clean the spritzer is to disassemble it and wash the parts in warm, soapy water. Make sure to rinse and dry thoroughly before reassembling.

How often should I refill the spritzer?

It is recommended to refill the spritzer every 2-3 uses, depending on the amount of oil or vinegar you are using. This will ensure that the spritzer continues to work properly and effectively.

Can I use the spritzer for other liquids besides oil and vinegar?

While the spritzer is designed for use with oil and vinegar, it can also be used with other liquids such as lemon juice or soy sauce. However, make sure to thoroughly clean the spritzer before switching to a different liquid to avoid any cross-contamination.

Why is my spritzer not spraying evenly?

If your spritzer is not spraying evenly, it could be due to a clogged nozzle. Try soaking the nozzle in warm, soapy water and using a toothpick or small brush to remove any buildup. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance.

How can I prevent the spritzer from clogging?

To prevent clogging, make sure to use high quality oils and vinegars and avoid using liquids with solid particles, such as herbs or spices. Additionally, make sure to clean the spritzer regularly and thoroughly. If clogging continues to be an issue, consider using a coarser sprayer tip or diluting the liquid with water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • pelamm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
proudmama02
  • DebPC