• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deal on Sprint Phone Service for Your Family of 3 | Expert Tips

In summary, the family is looking to upgrade their 14 year old's phone for Christmas and are considering Sprint. They are happy with their current service and do not foresee any problems with the new phone.
ChefMary412
So, we are looking to get our 14 year old a phone for Christmas... he has waiting long enough and is in afterschool sports everyday, so we think it is time. We hav At &t now... but , looking into better deals. Does anyone have the sprint plan for more than 2 phones? We would want 3 on our plan... hopefully two with a data plan and one without.
Any help would be great. I will call them after ds goes to bed... just wanted to go into the call with some info!!

I had sprint for a long time as at least for us, the service areas were really bad.

Mary, I have had sprint for 7 years and I have never had any problems with their service. Some areas could improve as far as availability but I only get into that when traveling which is not much. Their coverage has gotten a lot better in the past 2 years. I am really happy with sprint. I have had 2 phone lines with them for years. I just upgraded one phone and got that for free and I added a line for my daughter for Christmas (she is 15) and I got that phone for free. My monthly bill is 119.00 for 3 phone lines, we have sprint to sprint calls free, 1500 shared minutes, unlimited texting, free calls between 7 pm and 6am and free on weekends. I also get 17% discount for being a PC consultant.

I had Sprint for 10 plus years and rarely have had a problem. We have 4 lines, share 1500 minutes, unlimited texting, sprint to sprint free and unlimited nights and weekends...The everything plan. I also have the business application data pack so I can access emails and the web at anytime. At $124 a month this plan rocks for us!

I was paying for insurance that added up to $28 a month for all four phones. I took my chances and cancelled it about 6 months ago. My hubby's phone has been dropping calls lately, but we just have been too busy to take it in...and he really doesn't use his like the rest of us do...he abuses his by carelessly dropping it all the time. It's not the service...it's him. He is due a new one in a few weeks so I'm not worried. I've been due a new phone for about a year, but I'm content with my Palm Centro for now. I might add the insurance back if we get high tech phones, but I'm cutting costs and don't see a need right now.

We switched to Sprint just over a month ago. We got the Any Mobile, Anytime plan with 1500 minutes with Everything data on two lines. Calls to other cell phones regardless of carrier are free, Nights & Weekwnds start at 7. I've had a few more dropped calls than I had with AT&T, but nothing major. Oh, and roaming is free, too.I got myself the Palm Pre and I love it. I have all of my contacts with me at all times, and I can seamlessly switch between the calendar, the contacts and the phone function. Palms App store isn't bursting at the seams yet, but I don't need a lot of that anyway. There are some great deals out there right now on this phone, you can check out precentral.com for more.

Love, love, love my sprint phones and plan. My hubby and I share the 1500 minutes - only because that is the least minutes you can have. Now they have that any mobile, any time deal where calls to any cell phone, no matter what service the person uses is FREE. Love them! And love my PC discount (which is more than my hubby's active duty army discount).

thanks for the help!! I tried to call them last night at 9pm, but they were closed. I will try today... if my son sleeps in!! Snow day. We are trying to keep him getting a phone as a secret... I want to wrap the box with the phone and give it to him on Christmas.. and have it ring in the box.
I think the 1500 will be enough to share....

1500 will definetly be enough to share, especially since with the Any Mobile, Anytime plan, any calls to other cell phones don't count, and calls after 7 PM don't count.

Make sure you take some pictures and video to remember :)

Thanks... we sure will! He will be more than excited. We love surprising him with these things... last time the big surprise was a trip to Disney.. he did not know that was where we were going until we were in the Orlando airport.... and we live in Massachusetts!!!! That was a fun one!

We love our Sprint phone service! We don't have the big plan like everyone else - because we don't text, and we don't want/need internet service on our phones...but we have a great plan too - especially with the PC discount!

Mary I have the same idea about wrapping both of my kids phones and having it ring in the box. I am sure your son and my kids will get the biggest kick out of it! My son is using my older pink phone and he is so embarrassed to be seen with it (he is 17) and he will be extremely thrilled to be able to lay that phone to rest LOL

1. How can I get the best deal on Sprint phone service for my family of 3?

To get the best deal on Sprint phone service for your family of 3, you can consider bundling your services. This means combining your phone service with other services like internet or TV. Sprint offers discounts for bundling services, which can help you save money on your monthly bill. You can also check for any current promotions or deals on their website or by contacting a representative.

2. Is there a family plan for Sprint phone service?

Yes, Sprint offers a family plan for up to 5 lines. With this plan, each line will have its own data, minutes, and text messaging allowance. You can also save money by adding additional lines to your family plan.

3. What are some expert tips for saving money on Sprint phone service for a family of 3?

One expert tip is to take advantage of Sprint's discounts for autopay and paperless billing. This can save you up to $5 per line each month. Additionally, you can save money by choosing a lower data plan if your family doesn't use a lot of data. You can also consider purchasing a phone outright rather than financing it, as this can save you money in the long run.

4. Are there any hidden fees or charges with Sprint phone service for a family of 3?

There may be some additional fees or charges with Sprint phone service, such as activation fees or taxes. However, these fees are typically disclosed upfront and can be avoided by choosing a plan with no activation fees or by enrolling in autopay and paperless billing. It's always a good idea to carefully review your bill to ensure there are no unexpected charges.

5. Can I bring my own phone to a Sprint family plan?

Yes, you can bring your own phone to a Sprint family plan. However, your phone must be compatible with Sprint's network. You can check compatibility by entering your device's IMEI number on Sprint's website. If your phone is not compatible, you can purchase a new phone from Sprint or consider financing a new phone through their Easy Pay program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • Chefgirl2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies