• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts Love Sprinkles: Two New Favorites!

In summary, the two new favorite products in the Hosts Love Sprinkles collection are the Deluxe Sprinkles and the Sprinkles Decorator. The Deluxe Sprinkles stand out from regular sprinkles because they are made with all-natural ingredients and come in a variety of shapes and colors. The Sprinkles Decorator is a versatile tool that can be used in various ways, such as adding sprinkles to desserts and decorating savory dishes. Both products can be purchased separately or as part of the Hosts Love Sprinkles collection, which offers a great value. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also a great way to earn free products from the collection.
legacypc46
Gold Member
A host emailed me last night to share how much she loves the sprinkles. She wrote that the following are two new favorites in her household:

She made muffins recently and added leftover chocolate chips with the mocha hazelnut sprinkles on top. In another batch she used leftover coconut with the caramel sprinkles on top.

Another host just ordered another jar of the caramel sprinkles (along with a salad spinner, bless her). She adds the sprinkles to the grounds in her drip coffee maker.

I still LOVE our sprinkles! I love all of them, it just depends on my mood what one I will use.

She said it gives the coffee a nice hint of sweetness without being overpowering. She also plans on trying the mocha hazelnut sprinkles in her coffee as well. It's always great to hear how people are using and enjoying the sprinkles in their everyday cooking and baking. Keep the feedback coming, it's always appreciated!

What are the two new favorite products in the Hosts Love Sprinkles collection?

The two new favorites in the Hosts Love Sprinkles collection are the Deluxe Sprinkles and the Sprinkles Decorator.

What makes the Deluxe Sprinkles different from regular sprinkles?

The Deluxe Sprinkles are made with all-natural ingredients and are free from artificial dyes and flavors. They also come in a variety of fun shapes and colors, making them perfect for decorating and adding a pop of color to any dish.

How can I use the Sprinkles Decorator in my cooking?

The Sprinkles Decorator is a versatile tool that can be used to add sprinkles to desserts, top off hot drinks, and even decorate savory dishes like salads. It comes with different nozzles for different sprinkle sizes, making it perfect for any occasion.

Are the Sprinkles Decorator and Deluxe Sprinkles available separately?

Yes, both the Sprinkles Decorator and Deluxe Sprinkles can be purchased separately. However, they are also included in the Hosts Love Sprinkles collection, which offers a great value for both products.

Can I host a party and earn free products from the Hosts Love Sprinkles collection?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products, including those from the Hosts Love Sprinkles collection. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about hosting a party and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies