• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cream Cheese Sprinkle Trio Bowl Recipe

Definitely a keeper and easy to make.This looks like a great idea and I'll be making it for my next potluck!
mscharf
I know I have seen before a recipe for the different sprinkles. Something with cream cheese, then you divide into three and display in trio bowl. What is the recipe??

1 8 oz sour cream
1 8 oz cream cheese
1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream

When I do it, I usually divide it into thirds, and use three different sprinkle - 1 Tbls. of sprinkles in each third. You could use the same sprinkles for the whole batch - 3 tbls. of a sprinkle.

Stolen from a post from Becky D. :) Hope that helps!

thanks so much!

Wow! This is great and am suggesting it to high maintainance host.Depends on how much apple sprinkle I have ... do you think the chocolate mocha would work too or EEEWWW?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Wow! This is great and am suggesting it to high maintainance host.

Depends on how much apple sprinkle I have ... do you think the chocolate mocha would work too or EEEWWW?

All of the sprinkles work well with this - but the chocolate mocha one isn't so good with fruit, it's better with pretzels or graham crackers, or even "nilla wafers!

I was thinking crackers anyway ... Maybe two kinds, club and graham crackers. I just don't want to waste all my apple sprinkle!

Yay! My host went for it! Small victories!Can this be chilled overnight or does it have to be made and served immediately? I'm a bit worried about chilling marshmallow cream.

Marshmallow cream is very often found already refrigerated when used as a dip. Most grocery stores that make these dips and platters ahead of time and always refrigerate it.

What a great idea! I'm doing a housewarming party next month and will suggest this to her.

It's a little gooier when it's fresh from the fridge, but still good and usable.

What are the best things to "dip" in these dips? The graham crackers sound like they'd be good, but what else?

1PamperedMommy said:
What are the best things to "dip" in these dips? The graham crackers sound like they'd be good, but what else?

Pretzels, Nilla Wafers, Strawberries, Apple Slices, Celery...

Animal crackers, banana chips . . .

We used the club multigrain sticks ... like graham sticks, but regualar cracker.Somebody bought the small bowl and caddy b/c of it!

I too divide it into 3 and use 3 different sprinkles and display it in the tribowl. Or do 2 sprinkles and put the cracker sticks in the 3rd bowl of the tribowl. Looks really cute!

I thought I would try the fat free cream cheese to make a dip and discovered it was not such a good idea, it did not mix properly and was very chunky and unappetizing when mixed with the marshmallow. Just a heads up out there for people who like to try new things.

OK this may be a stupid question but what is the tri bowl??

SPAMSTIME said:
OK this may be a stupid question but what is the tri bowl??

Dots Trio Bowl

I made this for a "Pantry Show" yesterday and it was a HUGE hit. We mixed up the cream cheese (which I micro'ed for 20 sec.), sourcream & marshmallow, split the dip into the two bamboo snack bowls. One had two Tbs of the Mocha sprinkle & the other two Tbs of the apple sprinkle. Both bowls were scrapped clean.

What are the ingredients needed for the Cream Cheese Sprinkle Trio Bowl Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles, 1/4 cup of chocolate sprinkles, and 1/4 cup of crushed graham crackers.

How do I make the Cream Cheese Sprinkle Trio Bowl?

To make this recipe, start by mixing the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Then, divide the mixture into three separate bowls. Add rainbow sprinkles to one bowl, chocolate sprinkles to another, and crushed graham crackers to the third bowl. Mix each bowl until well combined. Finally, layer the different sprinkle mixtures in a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

Can I use different types of sprinkles for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of sprinkles you prefer for this recipe. You can also mix and match different types of sprinkles to create your own unique flavor combinations.

How long can I store the Cream Cheese Sprinkle Trio Bowl in the refrigerator?

If stored in an airtight container, this dish can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However, it is best enjoyed within 1-2 days for optimal freshness.

Can I use low-fat cream cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use low-fat or reduced-fat cream cheese for this recipe. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different from using regular cream cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • Nfldfran
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies