• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sprinkle Dip question

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
I know I have seen before a recipe for the different sprinkles. Something with cream cheese, then you divide into three and display in trio bowl. What is the recipe??

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
1 8 oz sour cream
1 8 oz cream cheese
1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream

When I do it, I usually divide it into thirds, and use three different sprinkle - 1 Tbls. of sprinkles in each third. You could use the same sprinkles for the whole batch - 3 tbls. of a sprinkle.

Stolen from a post from Becky D. :) Hope that helps!

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
thanks so much!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Wow! This is great and am suggesting it to high maintainance host.

Depends on how much apple sprinkle I have ... do you think the chocolate mocha would work too or EEEWWW?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Wow! This is great and am suggesting it to high maintainance host.

Depends on how much apple sprinkle I have ... do you think the chocolate mocha would work too or EEEWWW?

All of the sprinkles work well with this - but the chocolate mocha one isn't so good with fruit, it's better with pretzels or graham crackers, or even "nilla wafers!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I was thinking crackers anyway ... Maybe two kinds, club and graham crackers.

I just don't want to waste all my apple sprinkle!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Yay! My host went for it! Small victories!

Can this be chilled overnight or does it have to be made and served immediately? I'm a bit worried about chilling marshmallow cream.

Jul 11, 2009
Marshmallow cream is very often found already refrigerated when used as a dip. Most grocery stores that make these dips and platters ahead of time and always refrigerate it.

May 22, 2010
What a great idea! I'm doing a housewarming party next month and will suggest this to her.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It's a little gooier when it's fresh from the fridge, but still good and usable.

1PamperedMommy

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
What are the best things to "dip" in these dips? The graham crackers sound like they'd be good, but what else?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
What are the best things to "dip" in these dips? The graham crackers sound like they'd be good, but what else?

Pretzels, Nilla Wafers, Strawberries, Apple Slices, Celery...

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Animal crackers, banana chips . . .

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
We used the club multigrain sticks ... like graham sticks, but regualar cracker.

Somebody bought the small bowl and caddy b/c of it!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I too divide it into 3 and use 3 different sprinkles and display it in the tribowl. Or do 2 sprinkles and put the cracker sticks in the 3rd bowl of the tribowl. Looks really cute!

scavallero

May 9, 2009
I thought I would try the fat free cream cheese to make a dip and discovered it was not such a good idea, it did not mix properly and was very chunky and unappetizing when mixed with the marshmallow. Just a heads up out there for people who like to try new things.

SPAMSTIME

Sep 2, 2010
OK this may be a stupid question but what is the tri bowl??

akrebecca

Rebecca M.
Silver Member
Sep 20, 2008
I made this for a "Pantry Show" yesterday and it was a HUGE hit. We mixed up the cream cheese (which I micro'ed for 20 sec.), sourcream & marshmallow, split the dip into the two bamboo snack bowls. One had two Tbs of the Mocha sprinkle & the other two Tbs of the apple sprinkle. Both bowls were scrapped clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views