• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Glass Bottom for Older Spring Form Pan Set?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for their products through their customer service department. The replacement glass bottom is compatible with all sizes of the older spring form pan set and is designed to fit perfectly and securely. The cost may vary depending on location and shipping fees. The replacement glass bottom is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures. To properly care for and clean the replacement glass bottom, it should be hand-washed with warm, soapy water and avoided abrasive cleaners or utensils. It is also recommended to let the glass cool down before adding cold or frozen ingredients.
Kati
Okay, I just purchased a Spring Form Pan Set from a fellow consultant...I didn't realize that there was an old version without the glass bottom. If I were to order the glass bottom off of the replacement parts, would it work with the older pan and inserts? It seems to me that the only difference is the bottom. What do you think?

Been there, tried that...doesnt work. I called HO and asked about 6 months ago.

Springform insertsCan anyone give me tips on using the special inserts for the springform pan...i.e. heart insert?

Thanks much!

1. How can I get a replacement glass bottom for my older spring form pan set?

Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for their products through their customer service department. You can contact them directly to inquire about purchasing a replacement glass bottom for your older spring form pan set.

2. Is the replacement glass bottom compatible with all sizes of the older spring form pan set?

Yes, the replacement glass bottom is compatible with all sizes of the older spring form pan set. It is designed to fit perfectly and securely in each size of the pan set.

3. How much does a replacement glass bottom for the older spring form pan set cost?

The cost of a replacement glass bottom may vary depending on your location and any shipping fees. It is best to contact Pampered Chef's customer service for specific pricing information.

4. Can I use the replacement glass bottom in the oven like the original one?

Yes, the replacement glass bottom is oven-safe just like the original one. It can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

5. How do I properly care for and clean the replacement glass bottom for the older spring form pan set?

The replacement glass bottom should be hand-washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly before use. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the glass. It is also recommended to let the glass cool down before adding cold or frozen ingredients to avoid cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies