1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Spring Supply Order

1. Karen Weber

Karen Weber Member Gold Member

Did I read somewhere that we can order new spring paperwork in January? If so do you recall the date.

Thanks,

Karen

Jan 10, 2010
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I think it was in the Dec. CN - Jan. 18th

Jan 10, 2010
  3. Karen Weber

Karen Weber Member Gold Member

Thanks!

Karen

Jan 10, 2010
  4. cookie325

cookie325 Member

Am I missing something? How can we order spring paperwork in January when we won't find out the new spring products until Spring Launch in February?

Jan 10, 2010
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You can preorder them. But won't get them until February.

Jan 10, 2010
  6. cookie325

cookie325 Member

Ah yes - well that does make sense! Silly me! LOL!

Jan 10, 2010
  7. yaryan

yaryan

Okay, so I am confused about the spring preorder thing. I am still a newbie and haven't been through a change of season yet. When we get the spring catalogs in Feb. can we start selling out of them as soon as we receive them? Or do we have to wait until March to use the catalogs at a show?

Thanks!
    Stephanie

Jan 12, 2010
  8. cookie325

cookie325 Member

You can begin using the Spring/Summer catalogs March 1st.

Jan 12, 2010
  9. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Just to let everyone know... I placed my order on the 21st for the new catalogs, etc. Usually they take the money out of the bank when they are shipped! Well it came out of my bank TODAY and they will not ship until February 4th! We do receive them on February 6th it says so I'll get that order before my Changeover Box on the 12th. I will be in Atlanta so won't have to worry about having the box sitting in my room and wanting to open it! :)

Jan 27, 2010
  10. 1PamperedMommy

1PamperedMommy Member Gold Member

What is this "changeover box"? Is this something you have to order/pay for or everyone automatically gets? This is my first season change :)

11. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You'll get it if you've been active three out of the preceeding four months. There will be a $6.25 charge to your commission for the shipping.

Jan 27, 2010
  12. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

This is what Robin Shilling e-mailed out:

For changeover box that will be shipped after Spring Launch in February:

Any consultant who has been active with $150 COMMISSIONABLE sales in November OR December OR January will receive the changeover box. If a consultant was not active in any of those three months, then the consultant will receive the changeover box when he/she becomes active by submitting $150 commissionable sales.

Jan 27, 2010
  13. wcsis

wcsis Member

You can pre-order your spring paperwork supplies until January 31st, and ONLY through Consultants Corner. (There is a link right in the middle under 'managing your business')
    Mini catalogs, catalogs, invitations and recipe cards are all available although no photo image is available for any of the items, secrecy until the Spring Launch meetings are done.

When will ordering for these supplies be open again, I think I read somewhere Feb. 6th but not sure.

Jan 27, 2010
  14. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

From Jan 12 Newswire:

Jan 27, 2010
Have something to add?