• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Spring! Order New Spring Paperwork Now – Don't Miss Out | Karen

In summary, you can preorder new spring paperwork supplies until January 31st. You will only be able to order these supplies through Consultants Corner. There are no photo images available for any of the items in the mini catalogs, catalogs, invitations, and recipe cards. These supplies will ship on February 6th.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Did I read somewhere that we can order new spring paperwork in January? If so do you recall the date.

Thanks,

Karen

I think it was in the Dec. CN - Jan. 18th

Thanks!

Karen

Am I missing something? How can we order spring paperwork in January when we won't find out the new spring products until Spring Launch in February?

cookie325 said:
Am I missing something? How can we order spring paperwork in January when we won't find out the new spring products until Spring Launch in February?

You can preorder them. But won't get them until February.

Ah yes - well that does make sense! Silly me! LOL!

Okay, so I am confused about the spring preorder thing. I am still a newbie and haven't been through a change of season yet. When we get the spring catalogs in Feb. can we start selling out of them as soon as we receive them? Or do we have to wait until March to use the catalogs at a show?

Thanks!
Stephanie

You can begin using the Spring/Summer catalogs March 1st.

Just to let everyone know... I placed my order on the 21st for the new catalogs, etc. Usually they take the money out of the bank when they are shipped! Well it came out of my bank TODAY and they will not ship until February 4th! We do receive them on February 6th it says so I'll get that order before my Changeover Box on the 12th. I will be in Atlanta so won't have to worry about having the box sitting in my room and wanting to open it! :)

What is this "changeover box"? Is this something you have to order/pay for or everyone automatically gets? This is my first season change :)

You'll get it if you've been active three out of the preceeding four months. There will be a $6.25 charge to your commission for the shipping.

This is what Robin Shilling e-mailed out:For changeover box that will be shipped after Spring Launch in February:Any consultant who has been active with $150 COMMISSIONABLE sales in November OR December OR January will receive the changeover box. If a consultant was not active in any of those three months, then the consultant will receive the changeover box when he/she becomes active by submitting $150 commissionable sales.

You can pre-order your spring paperwork supplies until January 31st, and ONLY through Consultants Corner. (There is a link right in the middle under 'managing your business')
Mini catalogs, catalogs, invitations and recipe cards are all available although no photo image is available for any of the items, secrecy until the Spring Launch meetings are done.

When will ordering for these supplies be open again, I think I read somewhere Feb. 6th but not sure.

From Jan 12 Newswire:
Pre-ordered materials will ship to be delivered on Feb. 6. These items will not be available to order through PamperedPartner® Plus or on supply orders until Feb. 6.

1. How do I order new spring paperwork?

To order new spring paperwork, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Supplies" tab. From there, you can select the items you need and complete the checkout process.

2. When is the deadline to order spring paperwork?

The deadline to order spring paperwork is typically the end of February. However, it is always best to check with your team leader or consultant for specific dates.

3. Can I still order spring paperwork after the deadline?

Unfortunately, no. The deadline is set by Pampered Chef to allow enough time for the paperwork to be processed and shipped to you before the start of the spring season.

4. Will I receive new paperwork automatically?

No, you will need to place an order for the new spring paperwork. It is not automatically sent to consultants.

5. What can I do if I missed the deadline to order spring paperwork?

If you missed the deadline, you may be able to purchase spring paperwork from a fellow consultant or team leader. You can also utilize the digital versions of the spring paperwork, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • KimberleePowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcjodih