• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Spring/Summer Shows with Kristin - Exciting Themes & Ideas!

In summary, Kristin is offering a Grilling Show this summer, a Fresh Fruit Salsa show, a Wedgie Show, and a Cool and Serve show. She is also bringing the Cookbook with the Chicken Fajitas and Mango Salsa recipe.
KCPChef
OK everyone! Just wondering and starting to think ahead to new March shows. I know that not all of you have been to SL but I was wondering what type of theme shows you would offer for the Spring? Any ideas would be great :) Thanks so much!!!!

-Kristin

I am offering the Amazing Race theme this month and next. I am finding a lot of people are really excited to book for this theme because it's so different than any show they've been to before.

What is The Amazing Race theme? Sounds like fun!

Definitely some type of grilling show using rubs!

I think I'm going to focus on easy fast dinners. I usually try to stick to recipes in the SBRC but I think I'm going to change that this season!

I think I'm going to do like Wadesgirl and do recipes in the SB or do rush hour fajitas and fresh salsa with one of the new products. (almost slipped! hahaha)

I will stick to my rush hour fajitas, chicken your way w/mandarin orange salad, and then 1 new recipe from SB and in May - add the grilling show. The new products will really lend themselves to fresh new shows!!:p

Definitely offering a Grilling Show this summer!

I'll probably also continue to offer some sort of DCB Show, and a Salad Show.

I can hardly wait to get my products!!!

Like Wadesgirl, I probably won't be using the SB for my demos this season.

How about a Green Show... recipes that are green (salads, veggies, green colored desserts), and definitely share how "you can be in the green, too" with the PC opportunity!

I am inspired by the new products and the idea that I can just take my one big tote, with 12 items, to do some of the shows suggested in the changeover kit! However, I am so used to doing DCB shows and bringing most of my products because I feel people like to look at the ones I am not using, too.. can someone help me overcome my fear of not using the DCB or bar pan?? lol. I always feature these. And I REALLY want to lighten my load and not take forever getting out of the show because it took me an hour to pack up. :) Meredith

I think I am going to do Fresh Fruit Salsa in the MFP with sweet tortilla chips and then do a Jamacian Jerk Pizza (the Nachos just wit a burrito shell crust, so it can be done in oven or on grill)

I can't wait to try the Lemony Moraccan chicken pitas, creamy broccoli & sun-dried tom orzotto for Budget friendly meals and do my Make it healthy options I am struggling I really like the strawberry ice and the glazed lemon cupcakes for healthy desert options
I didn't earn the cookbook and will not be getting it right away so I am using the SB but I don't really like the Healthy choices in it for mains :(I might do the raviolis but I think it will be very lenghty.

I have already booked a party for March where we will be doing Chicken in the Grill Pan with the Chili Lime Rub and Mango Salsa served over it. I need to try the new recipes but this is what my host wanted and I've made the salsa everyday since my products arrived :)I will continue with the ultimate fajitas in the DCB. My hosts love it! I think I will add the salsa as 2nd recipe. For Pamper Your Business and quick lunch hour shows I will be featuring a show with the different Wedgers ( I guess a Wedgie Show). I'll bring the Cool and Serve, and cut Mangos, Apples, Oranges and a Pineapple. To go along with I will try out my fruit dip in the MFP, I use cream cheese and marshmallow fluff with a bit of OJ. Guess I should buy the citrus press too!

cookinforyou said:
I can't wait to try the Lemony Moraccan chicken pitas, creamy broccoli & sun-dried tom orzotto for Budget friendly meals and do my Make it healthy options I am struggling I really like the strawberry ice and the glazed lemon cupcakes for healthy desert options
I didn't earn the cookbook and will not be getting it right away so I am using the SB but I don't really like the Healthy choices in it for mains :(I might do the raviolis but I think it will be very lenghty.

The creamy lemon pesto chicken w/ linguine (it's in the catalog - pg. 38 I think) is really good! It's also in the DCB Cookbook, so you can sell the cookbook with that recipe!

This is going to be a Chicken Fajitas and Mango Salsa summer for me : )

Tamzin1020 said:
I will continue with the ultimate fajitas in the DCB. My hosts love it! I think I will add the salsa as 2nd recipe.

Why can't I find this recipe for the fajitas? I see everyone talking about it and have search on CC and CS and can't find it. Would someone please share the recipe? Thanks!!

Brenda.the.chef said:
Why can't I find this recipe for the fajitas? I see everyone talking about it and have search on CC and CS and can't find it. Would someone please share the recipe? Thanks!!

Here is the recipe I've been using for several years. There is also a PC recipe in the Weekday Dinners Done cards, for Rush Hour Fajitas that is similar.

Attachments

• Fast and Easy Chicken Fajitas - directions.doc
    15.5 KB · Views: 802
For Pamper Your Business and quick lunch hour shows I will be featuring a show with the different Wedgers ( I guess a Wedgie Show). I'll bring the Cool and Serve, and cut Mangos, Apples, Oranges and a Pineapple. To go along with I will try out my fruit dip in the MFP, I use cream cheese and marshmallow fluff with a bit of OJ. Guess I should buy the citrus press too!

What a great idea!!! Can you please let me know the recipe for the fruit dip? YUM! Thanks!

-

ChefBeckyD said:
Here is the recipe I've been using for several years. There is also a PC recipe in the Weekday Dinners Done cards, for Rush Hour Fajitas that is similar.

thank you! I'm going to have to try this recipe and see why everyone here on CS raves about it! :)

I need an idea - I'm going with Cool & Crunchy Chicken Salad (thanks Becky!!) with the Mango Confetti Salsa. My first go at it is for a lunch show.What would you call that theme?? Is is Mexican, is it Caribbean or Taste of the Islands, Taste of the Tropics, what?? I've not made the Chicken Salad yet, but since it has some Caribbean (mango/jicama) and some Mexican....I'm stumped. :) I wanted to make up a nice Themed-invite *or borrow one if i can find one* :D

I was actually going to do the chicken in 30 minutes in the deep covered baker and then make the salsa recipe that comes with the manual food processor and make guacamole. I was going to have tortilla shells and the fixings it sounds similar to the fajitas everyone is talking about but thought it would be easier if people only wanted to eat some chicken.

KCPChef said:
What is The Amazing Race theme? Sounds like fun!

The Amazing Race is when the guests divide into two teams and they each make a recipe. All the instructions are on notecards and include detours and pit stops, things like "you need xxx tool but you don't have it. you have to steal it from your opponents" and "marvel at the xxx on the large bar pan. Discuss 5 things you can make on the large bar pan then one member of your team must stand on a chair and proclaim loudly the 5 wonderful things you've discovered can be made on the large bar pan." At the end of my A.R. shows the last step is that each team member must stand, one at a time, on a chair and tell everyone their favorite tool they used to make the recipe, what it did, and why every one should have one in their kitchen."

The winning team gets a prize (I give a twixit!clip to each team member). I have had fabulous results because everyone raves about seeing so many tools in action, using them, and they are more inclined to buy other items when they hear their friends say they used it and everyone should have it.

I'm doing one this friday. Team 1 is making the mai tai's and the mango confetti salsa with cinnamon chips and team 2 is making the warm lemon-pepper chicken salad (chicken in the dcb). Doing the same combo next week at a show too. I can't wait!!

I am doing Chicken your way in the grill pan with a side of Mango Confetti Salsa for the month of March. Great way to show off the rubs that are the special and also the new products. Will rethink it in April...

Do you have the recipe for the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Salad? I've done a search for it, but can only find Cool & Crunchy chicken tacos. Is that the same, but changed to a salad? Please send me the recipe if you have a minute...thanks! :) [email protected]

yes - use the taco recipe as a salad

newatthis said:
yes - use the taco recipe as a salad

would you use the taco shells still? (but crumbled?)

What's the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Salad? It sounds great.

What are some popular themes for spring/summer shows?

Some popular themes for spring/summer shows include outdoor entertaining, BBQ and grilling, and refreshing summer drinks.

What types of products are recommended for spring/summer shows?

Products that are recommended for spring/summer shows include grilling tools, outdoor serving ware, and citrus juicers.

How can I incorporate the spring/summer theme into my displays?

You can incorporate the spring/summer theme into your displays by using bright and cheerful colors, incorporating outdoor elements such as flowers and fruits, and setting up a mock outdoor entertaining space.

What are some ideas for spring/summer show games and activities?

Some ideas for spring/summer show games and activities include a backyard scavenger hunt, a blind taste test of summer fruits, and a summer recipe challenge.

What are some tips for promoting and marketing spring/summer shows?

Some tips for promoting and marketing spring/summer shows include using social media to showcase your products and theme, offering discounts or promotions for summer-related products, and partnering with local businesses or events to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • AshleyAllison