• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Summer Season's Best

In summary, Spring Summer Season's Best is a limited-time collection of new and exclusive products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for the spring and summer months. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable, and include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving pieces. These products are only available during the spring and summer season and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or their website. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts.
bcowdin
Has anyone tried any of the new recipes?

I made the Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookie bars and brought them into work for my co-workers. They were a hit! I made one version per the recipe directions and then another in which I changed some of the ingredients. For my own version, I subbed pb chips instead of chocolate chips, then once I had spread out pb layer, I topped with mini choc chips instead of the peanuts..

I made the Chicken and peppers sandwich for my team meeting. Our small store did not have any of the breads, so I used Kaiser rolls and made individual sandwiches. Great recipe, both yummy and easy to demo with high value tools!

at my cluster meeting, we did the chicken & peppers sandwich, the stuffed peanut butter cookie bars and the dip with kale. All three were super yummy.

Has anyone tried the Strawberry Cheesecake Bombe?

What is Spring Summer Season's Best?

Spring Summer Season's Best is a collection of new and exclusive products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for the warmer months ahead. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in Spring Summer Season's Best?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving pieces that are perfect for grilling, outdoor dining, and summer parties. Some examples include a BBQ tool set, a citrus press, and a pineapple slicer.

Are the products in Spring Summer Season's Best only available during the spring and summer months?

Yes, these products are only available for a limited time during the spring and summer season. Once they sell out, they will not be restocked until the following year.

Can I earn free products from hosting a Spring Summer Season's Best party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties or referring friends to host their own parties.

Can I purchase Spring Summer Season's Best products without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase these products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. However, hosting a party is a great opportunity to earn free products and discounts, so we highly recommend it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pckellyd
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies