• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Display Spring/Summer Sample Products at My Shows?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of Spring/Summer Sample products at shows and the benefits of having them displayed. Some consultants prefer using only the catalog to showcase the new products while others choose to have them physically present. It is suggested to only take the necessary products for demonstrations and let customers talk about the rest. The focus is on keeping things simple for both the consultant and potential recruits.
kitchenqueen
This may seem dumb but I had a question for those who have already hosted shows with the new Spring/Summer catalogs....Did you have the Spring/Summer Sample products displayed at your shows? My recruiter had them set out at a meeting and I thought it looked terrific! Do you get the same reaction from customers? Are there any benefits to having them there as opposed to not having the new products there? I assume that it does but was wondering what everyone else thought. Thanks!!

Erica

New spring ProductsErica, Is nice to have the New Products but not needed Old customers kind of need to see new stuff cause they say thewy have EVERYTHING but they really don't . I have had 2 shows in March and have sold the Prep bowls and colored scrapers , and the Meat tenderizer. If you really talk about the new products you will sell them and in time see what you sell and only buy them for now. Doreen Future Director in Ct

One idea. I really wanted some of the new Spring products. The items I really wanted were only in the largest sample pack . So, what I did was order that pack -the $150.00 pack- and then sell off the stuff I did not want. I ended up recooping all my money! I really only wanted the prep bowls, the meat tenderizer, one of the colored spatulas, the stainless steel bowls and a couple others. It worked out great. Now I have what I think is gonna be big sellers and I was not out any money. I am in this business to make money not spend it. Oh, and have a great time. :)
Blessings,

You do not have to take all the products. If you take too many products, possible recruits think "that is too much stuff to carry. I don't want to have to carry all that stuff around". However, with the new spring products there isn't a lot, so you could take them all if you wanted. You might consider taking a scraper in 1 color, the trivet in another color, the towel, 1 stainless steel bowl and meat tenderizer for display. You could use some of the prep bowls and the new simple addition pieces in your demo. Or, if you want to take it all, just say something like "I normally don't carry this many products with me, but I am so excited about the new Spring lineup I just had to show you". I know when the cranberry colored stonewear pieces came out, I just took 1 piece to show the new color.

Shawnna :)

I was told by several sucessful consultant say that use the tool that works the best, your catalog, now your catalog, where the products are and talk about them. Only take the tools you need for the recipe and talk about the rest. Better still get yourguest to talk about them. If you yourself want the new products cool, but dont feel like you have to lug them with you.
Remember keep it simple for yourself and those potential recruits who are watching you.

1. What are the new products for spring/summer?

The new products for spring/summer include grilling tools, outdoor dining accessories, and refreshing drink mixers. We also have new baking and cooking tools to make your warm weather meals a breeze.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for the spring/summer products?

Yes, we have a variety of promotions and sales for our spring/summer sample products. Make sure to check out our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I use these products for indoor cooking as well?

Absolutely! While these products are designed with spring and summer in mind, they can also be used for indoor cooking and baking. Our versatile tools are perfect for year-round use.

4. Are the spring/summer products dishwasher safe?

Most of our spring/summer products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing some items for best results. Please refer to the product instructions or ask your consultant for specific care instructions.

5. Are there any recipes or meal ideas specifically for the spring/summer products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and meal ideas that are perfect for using with our spring/summer products. You can find them on our website or in our catalogs. Your consultant can also provide additional recipe suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Products and Tips
Replies