• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your Free Spring/Summer Receipts Now - No Itemized Option Available

In summary, the conversation is about receiving free receipts with the first supply order of the new season. In the past, there were two choices and a code was needed to order them, but now there is only one choice and they are automatically sent with the first supply order. Some consultants may not receive them if they are not planning to stay active. Other items that are included in the first supply order of the new season are a DVD about new products and recipes, one pack of show planners, and one pack of consultant agreements. These items can be entered for free through P3 or by checking the No Charge column in PP.
RitaKey
I went to order our free receipts and they are not on PP. I received my single one in my change over box, but since they eliminated the itemized are they not doing the 1st free set of 40? If anyone has the number or code I need to order them right away. Thanks girls!:grumpy:

You get one free with your first supply order of the season.

Since there is now only one choice, they send them automatically with the first supply order. In the past, there have been two choices and a number was needed.

Thanks so much!!! I think they should send them with the change over. But I guess if someone goes inactive than it is a waste of material and cost. Besides we need to save on the waste. Go greener. ;)

They used to send them with changeover. Same with the DVDs that we get each season. But you hit the nail on the head - there are some consultants who are active when the changeover lists are made, but have no intention of staying active. Why send them materials they aren't going to use?

This is my first time with a new season of stuff. So when you place your first supply order you will get some free order forms? How many would you get. I was going to order some but if we get some for free I will hold off and use those first?

You get a pack of 40.

thanks for the info. Is there anything else you get for your first supply order of the new season?

A DVD about the new products and recipes.Each month, you can get one pack of show planners and one pack of consultant agreements free, but you have to put them on the order.

How do you enter the Free Show Planners? All of my choices still show a price.

Are you using PP or P3? In P3, the cost comes off automatically. In PP, there's a No Charge column that you need to check.

What is the purpose of ordering free Spring/Summer receipts?

The purpose of ordering free Spring/Summer receipts is to keep track of your purchases and expenses made during the Spring/Summer season. These receipts can be used for budgeting, tax purposes, and return/exchange processes.

How do I order my free Spring/Summer receipts?

To order your free Spring/Summer receipts, simply visit our website and select the option to order receipts. You will need to provide your contact information and shipping address. Your receipts will be mailed to you within a few business days.

Why is there no itemized option available for the receipts?

Due to the high volume of requests for free receipts, we are unable to provide an itemized option at this time. However, our receipts will still include the date, total amount, and store information for each purchase.

Can I receive my receipts electronically instead of through mail?

At this time, we only offer physical copies of the receipts. However, you can request a digital copy of your receipts by contacting our customer service team.

Are there any restrictions on the number of free Spring/Summer receipts I can order?

There are no restrictions on the number of free Spring/Summer receipts you can order. However, we do ask that you only order what you need to ensure that all customers have the opportunity to receive their receipts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
babywings76