• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Spring/Summer DC List for Your Last-Minute Shopping Needs!

In summary, the Spring/Summer DC List is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef featuring new and exclusive products for spring and summer cooking and entertaining. It is released once a year, typically in late February or early March, and is only available for a limited time during the spring and summer months. There are often special promotions and discounts for items on the list, and you can also host a party specifically for the list and earn rewards. However, once the season ends, the products will no longer be available for purchase.
chefsteph07
I'm leaving in an hour for a show and just looked on the files to see about printing off a current DC list, is there none available for this season?
If anyone has a flyer of discontinued products that they can provide, I'd appreciate it!

Hey there! I'm not sure about a specific DC list for this season, but I do know that there are usually resources online where you can find discontinued product lists for various companies. Have you tried checking the company's website or reaching out to their customer service? They might have a list available for you to print off. Also, sometimes other users on this forum might have a flyer or list of discontinued products that they can share with you. Hopefully you can find what you're looking for before you leave for the show!

What is the Spring/Summer DC List?

The Spring/Summer DC List is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that features new and exclusive products for spring and summer cooking and entertaining.

How often does the Spring/Summer DC List come out?

The Spring/Summer DC List is released once a year, typically in late February or early March.

Can I order from the Spring/Summer DC List after the season ends?

No, the Spring/Summer DC List is only available for a limited time during the spring and summer months. Once the season ends, the products will no longer be available for purchase.

Are there any deals or promotions for items on the Spring/Summer DC List?

Yes, there are often special promotions or discounts for items on the Spring/Summer DC List. These can include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, or discounted prices on select products.

Can I host a party specifically for the Spring/Summer DC List?

Yes, you can host a party focused on the Spring/Summer DC List and earn rewards for hosting. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • ShannonLRM