• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do we receive a change over kit for the upcoming Spring/Summer season?

In summary, the conversation is about whether or not consultants receive a changeover kit for the new season and when it typically arrives. The response is that consultants will receive a changeover kit, which includes 25 catalogs, wedding registry samples and training materials, Italian theme training materials, and other items. It is recommended to contact one's director if the kit has not been received yet.
Swirl
Do we get a change over kit for the new season? I mean do we get a certain # of catalogs and reciepts to start out with for March or do we have to wait till our supply orders come in. Just curious I though I had read some place on here about that. And if we do get a kit when do they usually show up (I'm hoping before March).

you will get a changeover kit unless you just signed up i think. i already recieved mine a couple weeks ago i think..some had already had theres for a week or longer before me.

So Monica....what came in your change over kit? It wasn't the kit with just one catalog and a sample of each reciept was it? With the new info on the Wedding Registry, I recieved that a few weeks ago but I thougt they atleast gave you some catalogs to start out with.

you get like 25 catalogs, the new wedding registry samples and training book, sample reciept, the new italian theme training book, sample italian theme invitation, stuff like that....cant exactly remember everything..to many kids.lol..

Thanks Monica...mine just must be late. I hope it gets here before March 4th, I have a show and would love to have the new catalogs for that.

Swirl said:
Do we get a change over kit for the new season? I mean do we get a certain # of catalogs and reciepts to start out with for March or do we have to wait till our supply orders come in. Just curious I though I had read some place on here about that. And if we do get a kit when do they usually show up (I'm hoping before March).

Call your director on this. You should have received this by now in my opinion.

What are the new products in the Spring/Summer change over?

The Spring/Summer change over brings a variety of new products to Pampered Chef. Some of the top new products include the Quick Cooker, the Ultimate Mandoline, and the Quick Slice. Additionally, there are new seasonal products such as the Lemon Squeezer and the Pineapple Wedger.

Are there any special deals or promotions during the Spring/Summer change over?

Yes, there are usually several promotions and deals during the Spring/Summer change over. These may include discounted bundles, free shipping, or free gifts with purchase. Keep an eye out for these offers on our website and social media channels.

Will any products be discontinued during the Spring/Summer change over?

Yes, there are typically some products that will be discontinued during the change over. This is to make room for new and updated products. You can find a list of discontinued products on our website, and they may also be marked down for clearance.

How can I see the new products in person?

We understand that some customers prefer to see and touch products before purchasing. That's why we offer in-person demonstrations and parties with our Independent Consultants. You can also attend our annual Spring/Summer launch event to see all the new products in person.

Can I still purchase products from the previous season during the Spring/Summer change over?

Yes, while some products may be discontinued, we still offer a wide range of products from previous seasons. You can find these products on our website or through an Independent Consultant. Keep in mind that these products may only be available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views