• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Spring/Summer Cats? Check Out Our Unopened Catalogs!

In summary, the "Spring Summer Cats Available" are a new collection of seasonal products from Pampered Chef, featuring kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for summer entertaining. The collection will be released on March 1st and will include limited edition designs. While some products from the previous season's collection may still be available, it is recommended to purchase the new Spring Summer Cats for updated features and designs. There will also be special promotions and discounts available for select products in the collection.
3 Packs of unopened Spring/Summer 09 catalogs available. $10 plus shipping per pack. Anyone interested??

If Jessica hasnt purchased all 3 packs. I'll buy & pay via paypal. :) email me if you still have them. [email protected]

Am I the only person who read the title and thought, "No thanks, I have plenty of cats"? Yeah, thought so.

raebates said:
Am I the only person who read the title and thought, "No thanks, I have plenty of cats"?

Yeah, thought so.

No, you weren't...although I didn't think "I have plenty of cats", since I have none- but I did think of the furry-four-legged variety, not the paper kind. :D

Bobbi, if you're beginning to think like me you should be afraid. Be very afraid. ;)

Rae, Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right? :D

Yeah, that or the first step in stalking. :D

raebates said:
Yeah, that or the first step in stalking. :D

*lol* You're safe from that...I promise!

Yeah, that's what all my stalkers say. LOL!

raebates said:
Am I the only person who read the title and thought, "No thanks, I have plenty of cats"?

Yeah, thought so.

I thought the same thing. Then saw Spring/Summer. Would those be the hairless kind? And, of course, the long-haired would be Winter ones! ;)

What are the "Spring Summer Cats Available"?

The "Spring Summer Cats Available" are a collection of new and seasonal products offered by Pampered Chef for the Spring and Summer seasons.

What types of products are included in the collection?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for summer grilling and entertaining. It also features new and limited edition designs for popular products.

When will the "Spring Summer Cats Available" be released?

The collection will be available for purchase starting on March 1st and will be available while supplies last.

Can I still purchase products from the previous season's collection?

Yes, some products from the previous season's collection may still be available for purchase while supplies last. However, we recommend purchasing the new Spring Summer Cats as they offer fresh and updated designs and features.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "Spring Summer Cats Available"?

Yes, we will be offering special promotions and discounts on select products from the "Spring Summer Cats Available" collection. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies