• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring & Summer Catalogs

In summary, the Spring & Summer Catalog features new products such as outdoor entertaining items, grilling tools, and seasonal bakeware. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. There are also special promotions and discounts available for a limited time. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. The catalog also includes recipes that showcase the use of the new products.
kcnancy
Gold Member
I have 1 unopened pack of Spring & Summer Catalogs. $5 a package + shipping.

Last edited:
Are these still available? I'm interested in 2 of them.

Hi there! I'm interested in your Spring & Summer Catalogs. Can you provide more details about the contents of the pack? Are they primarily fashion or home decor catalogs? Also, could you give an estimate for shipping costs? Thank you!

What are the new products featured in the Spring & Summer Catalog?

The Spring & Summer Catalog features a variety of new products including outdoor entertaining items, grilling tools, and seasonal bakeware. Some highlights include the Medium Round Stone with Handles, the Ice Cream Maker, and the Silicone Zest & Grate.

How can I access the Spring & Summer Catalog?

You can access the Spring & Summer Catalog on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply visit our website and click on the "Catalogs" tab to view the digital version or contact a consultant to receive a physical copy.

Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Spring & Summer Catalog?

Yes, the Spring & Summer Catalog features several promotions and discounts on select products. These promotions are available for a limited time and can be found on the individual product pages or in the "Special Offers" section of the catalog.

Can I host a party featuring the Spring & Summer Catalog?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to share the new products and earn free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and receive more information on hosting benefits.

Are there any recipes included in the Spring & Summer Catalog?

Yes, the Spring & Summer Catalog features a variety of recipes that highlight the use of the new products. These recipes can be found throughout the catalog and on our website for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • MichaelW
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • jessicahawney76