• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Spring/Summer Catalogs in Colorado Springs - Only $10 + Shipping!

In summary, the $10 price for the Spring/Summer catalogs includes a pack of 10 catalogs that can be shipped to any desired location in Colorado Springs. These catalogs can also be customized with personal information or branding for an additional cost. There is no minimum order requirement for the catalogs and they typically take 3-5 business days to ship to Colorado Springs. However, the shipping time may vary depending on the selected shipping method. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not offered for the catalogs, but damaged or incorrect catalogs can be addressed by contacting customer service.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have a couple extra packs of spring/summer catalogs if anyone is interested. $10 + shipping per pack. I'm in Colorado Springs.

I'm sure I can make use of them down the road but would just as soon get rid of them if someone needs them.

Hy Sharon...
I will take 2 packs of your catalogs if they have not yet been "spoken for"!!
I guess that would be 50 catalogs total, correct?
If you could overnight/2day them to me, i will send you a check for the $20 plus whatever the overnight or 2 day shipping cost is.
I need them for this weekend and I only have about 10 of my own left.
thanks so much...Dawn :D

I also still have one pack of catalogs left if anyone is in need :)

I'd love one pack. Do you know how much shipping would be? (I'm in California)

1. What is included in the $10 price for the Spring/Summer Catalogs?

The $10 price includes a pack of 10 Spring/Summer catalogs to be shipped to your desired location in Colorado Springs.

2. Can I customize the catalogs with my personal information or branding?

Yes, you can customize the catalogs with your personal information or branding. Simply contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the Spring/Summer catalogs?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the catalogs. You can order as many packs of 10 as you'd like for the $10 price per pack.

4. How long does it take for the catalogs to ship to Colorado Springs?

The estimated shipping time for the catalogs to reach Colorado Springs is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout.

5. Can I return or exchange the Spring/Summer catalogs?

We do not offer returns or exchanges on catalogs. However, if you receive damaged or incorrect catalogs, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • elizabethby
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies