• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 50 sealed Spring/Summer catalogs for only $25 including shipping?

In summary, the Spring/Summer catalog features a variety of new products including a grill tool set, citrus peeler, and collapsible measuring cups. There are also promotions and discounts available, such as buy one, get one free deals and free shipping on certain orders. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the catalog. The catalog will only be available for a limited time, so it is recommended to place orders as soon as possible. Orders can be placed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
jkinak
I have 50 of the original catalogs still sealed up for sale....$25 including shipping anywhere! Let me know if you are interested.

I'll take them! I just scheduled some extra shows.

1. What new products are featured in the Spring/Summer catalog?

The Spring/Summer catalog features a variety of new products including our new grill tool set, citrus peeler, and collapsible measuring cups.

2. Are there any promotions or discounts available in the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available in the Spring/Summer catalog. These include buy one, get one free deals, bundle sets at a discounted price, and free shipping on certain orders.

3. Can I host a party to earn free products from the Spring/Summer catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the Spring/Summer catalog. As a host, you can earn free products, half-price items, and discounts based on the sales from your party.

4. How long will the Spring/Summer catalog be available?

The Spring/Summer catalog will be available for a limited time. We suggest placing your orders as soon as possible to ensure you get the products you want before they sell out.

5. Can I order from the Spring/Summer catalog online?

Yes, you can order from the Spring/Summer catalog online through our website. Simply add the products to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views