• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Catalogs: Are They Worth Keeping for Your Business?

In summary, old catalogs can be used for different reasons by different people. Some people use them for gift registry, others use them for fairs, and still others use them as a way to get their name out there.
WendyAebi
I've seen, here & elsewhere, old catalogs being sold. Am I missing something? Why would I need/want 25 old catalogs? This is only my second season as a consultant, so if I need to be stockpiling catalogs, somebody please let me know!

old catalogssome people will use old catalogs when they do fairs so they are not giving away thier new catalogs

I've started to cut out some of the photos to paste on index cards and laminate for bridal shows gift registry.

Old catalogsI leave my old catalogs at doctor, dentist, etc. offices when I go for appointments. It gets my name out there but doesn't waste current catalogs. I have only had two calls for orders but you never know!! :)

I ordered the clear door bags to put an old catalog in along with a few flyers to pass around a new neighborhood that just popped up. I added on there that if they would like a current catalog to contact me. Just another way to get my name out there ;)

Clear Door BagsJust wondering... are the clear door bags the "bags" that is on the supply order that come in a pack of 50?? :confused: I've always wondered what kind of bags PC offered. If not, are you buying the ones from Nancy's Artwork??

The ones offered from PC are so much cheaper, but I'm not sure it is what I'm looking for. We should really have a catalog for the PC supply order stuff so we can see the products (okay, probably wrong post for that one!)

Thanks in advance

I believe the bags from PCon the order supply form are the bags they send out with shows , to put the guest orders in. :)

The clear door bags are from Nancy's. She also sells a sturdier one that is also suitable for mailing. She told me at conference the post office appreciates them because they can see what's in there and not be nervous (post 9/11, you know...)

Wendy-To get this thread back on track, I use old catalogs at fairs and to leave at doctors office, etc. just like everyone else has mentioned. I put a sticker on the front that says the following:

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
So many great kitchen tools you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some for free!

Then, of course, I have my name and contact info on there. I can't take credit for this poem. I found it from someone on another site, but thought it would be helpful to post here for all the "newbies".

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Thanks for the replies...all things I hadn't considered!

1. What is the release date for the Spring/Summer catalog?

The Spring/Summer catalog is typically released in late February or early March.

2. Can I still order from the previous catalog once the Spring/Summer catalog is released?

Yes, you can still order from the previous catalog until supplies last. However, the new catalog will offer a wider selection of products and may have limited edition items.

3. Are there any new products featured in the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer catalog will feature new and innovative products that are perfect for the warmer months.

4. Will there be any promotions or discounts in the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer catalog will have special promotions and discounts on certain products. Be sure to check the catalog or contact your consultant for more information.

5. How long will the Spring/Summer catalog be available?

The Spring/Summer catalog will be available for a limited time, usually until the end of May or early June. However, popular products may sell out before then, so it's best to place your orders early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom