• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the Spring/Summer Pampered Chef Catalog?

In summary, the Spring/Summer catalog features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. There are special deals and promotions for these items, including bundle deals, free products, and discounts. While previous catalog items are still available, availability may vary. The Spring/Summer catalog also includes new recipes perfect for warmer months. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn rewards for these catalog items.
chefautumn
Well I'm finally done with this. :p

I hope it helps. I know when somebody posted last years Fall/Winter it really helped me out. It's a fairly large attachment, I hope nobody has any problems opening it.

Take Care!

Attachments

• Spring Itemized products.doc
    399 KB · Views: 421
Wow!! Thanks so much for your hard work. This will be a huge help :D

Thanks Autumn! I just got this in my e-mail at the same time I was looking at this thread. Missed you at cluster last night. I hope you're feeling better.

1. What new products are featured in the Spring/Summer catalog?

The Spring/Summer catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Spring/Summer catalog items?

Yes, there are several promotions for the Spring/Summer catalog items. These include bundle deals, free products with a certain purchase amount, and discounts on select items.

3. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

Yes, while the Spring/Summer catalog is the newest release, you can still purchase items from previous catalogs. However, availability may vary and some items may be discontinued.

4. Are there any new recipes featured in the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer catalog includes a variety of new recipes that are perfect for the warmer months. These include refreshing salads, grilling recipes, and delicious desserts.

5. Can I host a party and earn rewards with the Spring/Summer catalog items?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the Spring/Summer catalog. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • KimberleePowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jbdowd0798