• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the top-selling Spring/Summer products from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the top selling items from the conversation are the Mix 'N Chop, Veggie Wedger, Mini-Serving Spatula, Flexible Cutting Mats, Cool & Serve Square Tray, Smooth-Edge Can Opener, BBQ Grill Basket, Manual Food Processor, Chili Lime Rub, and the Pampered Chef® Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker Recipe Collection. The top selling item overall is the Mix 'N Chop, with over 500 sold. The top selling item without specials and free products is the Mega Lifter. The top selling item from the overall report is the Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker, with 38 sold. The Collapsible Serving Bowl and Deep Covered Baker Cookbook are also popular items.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just ran my top sell list report for 03/11-todays date. Interesting.I took out free products (the free collapsible bowl was #2, and a free chili lime rub was in the top 10 also...along with the quik-kut knife & SB cookbook.) I included #11 here too, just because I think it's funny that I've never taken it to a show, or talked about it, and yet people keep finding it and buying it!2583 Mix 'N Chop
2417 Veggie Wedger
2622 Mini-Serving Spatula
1013 Flexible Cutting Mats
2292 Cool & Serve Square Tray
2759 Smooth-Edge Can Opener
2707 BBQ Grill Basket
2581 Manual Food Processor
9664 Chili Lime Rub
2449 The Pampered Chef® Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker Recipe Collection
1622 Scoop 'N Drain

Mine are ( with specials removed )

2759 Can Opener
2416 Pinapple Wedger
1445 Large Bar Pan
2585 Food Chopper
2581 Manuel Food Processor
2576 Garlic Press
2126 Mega Lifter
2449 DCB Cookbook
2230 Classic Batter Bowl
2417 Veggie Wedger

2583 Mix 'N Chop
1114 Kernel Cutter
1260 Citrus Peeler
1258 Quikut Paring Knives
2759 Smooth-Edge Can Opener
2416 Pineapple Wedger
2230 Classic Batter Bowl

Here's mine - to note, I really haven't had that many shows this season so I'm a little surprised! I did take out guest specials and SB although that's a good thing they are up there because that means that i had that many $60 orders!
1. Veggie Wedger (21!)
2. Mix N Chop
3. Dinner in your DCB Recipe Collection
4. Cool & Serve Tray
5. Julienne Peeler
6. Coarse Sea Salt
7. Chili Lime Rub
8. Can Strainer
9. Pineapple Wedger
10. Scoop N DrainDecided to look at my over all and I've sold over 500 Mix N Chops! It's my highest with the next one only being at 218 sold (mini serving spatulas).

This is a cool thread idea. I started in March so I just did a report on all my sales. I took out the free stuff and season's best and chili lime rub and got:1 Mega Lifter
2 Citrus Peeler
3 Nylon Knife
4 Kitchen Spritzer
5 Quikut Paring Knives
6 Flexible Cutting Mats
7 Mix 'N Chop
8 Mini Mix 'N Scraper®
9 Scoop 'N Drain
10 Classic Batter Bowl I find it interesting that the flexible mats and scoop'n drain are in there as I don't have either of those. I guess my grilled pizza shows worked out since the mega lifter is my top item. I also talk a lot about the kitchen spritzer so I am not surprised to see it there.

I've sold 9 scoop 'n drains w/o talking about them or taking them anywhere too:
My top 10 (w/Season's Best #1 @ 38 & Collapsible Serving Bowl #2 @ 22 removed)2249 Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker
1321 DCB
2417 Veggie Wedger
1013 Flex Cutting Mats
2230 Classic Batter Bowl
9880 Chipotle Rub
2583 Mix 'N Chop
2415 Pineapple Wedger
2156 Hot Pad/Trivet (mainly b/c my last host ordered 6!)
1622 Scoop 'N Drain

I guess the Collapsible Bowls were popular. I just got an email that mine will be on backorder until Sept. 2. :(

2583 Mix N Chop
2622 Mini Serving Spatula
1114 Kernel Cutter
2417 Veggie Wedger
2126 Mega Lifter
1013 Flexible Mats
2759 Smooth Edge Cutting Mats
2416 Pineapple Wedger
2171 Tool Turn About
1321 Deep Covered Baker- Wow, surprised myself i've the DCB is # 10 and its $85 - :) The cool n serv was tied at number 11.. with the Grill BasketI take all of them to my summer shows (except the DCB if i'm not cooking it it)

Teresa LM said:
I guess the Collapsible Bowls were popular. I just got an email that mine will be on backorder until Sept. 2. :(

I gave away 58 for free in July! I just got an email that a show that I turned in on the 31st has 7 on backorder. I've turned in 2 July shows in Aug....so that means another 17 on backorder from those 2 shows also. :( Bummer. I guess they didn't realize so many would order $60 or more.

2583 Mix 'N Chop 67
1932 The Pampered Chef® Season's Best(TM) Recipe Collection (Spring/Summer 61
2622 Mini-Serving Spatula 53
2417 Veggie Wedger 51
2449 The Pampered Chef® Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker Recipe Collection 49
1321 Deep Covered Baker 45
1114 Kernel Cutter 44
2292 Cool & Serve Square Tray 30
2416 Pineapple Wedger 29
2242 Digital Pocket Thermometer 27
1250 Quikut Paring Knife 26
1176 Core & More 26
2582 Salad Chopper 25
1072 Serrated Peeler 25
Wow! 45 Deep Covered Bakers. This is my top 15 from March 1st.

Teresa LM said:
I gave away 71 for free in July!!! But 31 are on backorder.

I've got 23 on backorder, as well. Ridiculous if you ask me. You make something free and then not have enough supply to go around. Ugh.

I've never run this report.. Now I'm curious! I'll check it out when I get home tonight. My collapsible bowls are on backorder too. Only 4 of them, but still.....

I was curious to see what my top sellers were...quite surprised to find the dcb cookbook and dcb were #2&3! Cool & Serve was #5. And the ice cream dipper was in the top 10 - I NEVER talk about it, never take it. Oh, veggie wedger was my #1 seller.

salad chopper is my #1 which i find interesting.. but it's because I do fajitas and cut them up right in the baker and make everyone try it :)I don't sell that many DCB's even though I use it a lot at shows.. I think I need some tips for closing the deal on them. Anyone?

msmileyface said:
salad chopper is my #1 which i find interesting.. but it's because I do fajitas and cut them up right in the baker and make everyone try it :)

I don't sell that many DCB's even though I use it a lot at shows.. I think I need some tips for closing the deal on them. Anyone?

When the new catalog comes out, you should be able to sell a TON of DCB at the 1/2 price host discount! I already have 4 shows in September JUST for that alone!

Brenda.the.chef said:
When the new catalog comes out, you should be able to sell a TON of DCB at the 1/2 price host discount! I already have 4 shows in September JUST for that alone!

That...and cuz you're awesome;)

Yes, though, I agree, the dcb 1/2 price deal is definitely a great selling point!

Since March 1- today, my top ten:

Mix n chop-83
SB-53
Flex mats-36
large micro cooker-30
DCB cookbook-30
veggie wedger-30
quik cut paring knife-30
kernel cutter-27
mini serving spatula-25
citrus peeler-23

Here's mine:2449 The Pampered Chef® Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker Recipe Collection
2582 Salad Chopper
1321 Deep Covered Baker
1932 The Pampered Chef® Season's Best(TM) Recipe Collection (Spring/Summer)
2578 Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set
2242 Digital Pocket Thermometer
1260 Citrus Peeler
2585 Food Chopper
2583 Mix 'N Chop
1656 Mini Mix 'N Scraper®

What are the top 5 best sellers for spring/summer?

The top 5 best sellers for spring/summer are the Quick Cooker, the Salad Chopper, the Grill Pan, the Citrus Peeler, and the Salad Spinner.

How do I use the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for pressure cooking, slow cooking, sautéing, and more. Simply follow the instructions in the manual and recipe book included with your purchase for delicious and easy meals.

How do I clean the Salad Chopper?

The Salad Chopper can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Wash each piece with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can the Grill Pan be used on any type of stovetop?

Yes, the Grill Pan is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven for added versatility.

How do I use the Citrus Peeler?

The Citrus Peeler is a simple and effective tool for peeling citrus fruits. Simply insert the pointed end under the peel of the fruit and slide it around the circumference to easily remove the peel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • deanna_g
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • tlag1986