• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best's - Sold

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Manual Food Processor, as well as additions to cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools collections. There are also special promotions and discounts available for these products, and previous catalogs are still available while supplies last. The recipes in the catalog are easy to follow and designed for all home cooks, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog.
ampirolli
Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best's

I have 6 of these. $1.00 each or all for $5.15 They have a small label with my info on them but they can be covered.
I use flat-rate priority mail with USPS, as that is usually cheapest and includes tracking and insurance.
Shipping weight is approximate. Shipping cost will be determined with buyer's zip code.

List Date: 5/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best's
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1817298984&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/e01d52b2-2f27-40c2-9176-eaeb001404722.jpg

1. What new products are featured in the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog?

The Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog showcases a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Manual Food Processor. We also have new additions to our cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools collections.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best products?

Yes, we have special promotions and discounts for the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best products. Check out our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and offers.

3. Can I still purchase items from the previous season's catalog?

Yes, you can still purchase items from previous catalogs while supplies last. However, we recommend checking out the new Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog for the latest and most popular products.

4. Are the recipes in the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog easy to follow?

Yes, all of our recipes are tested and designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make your cooking experience enjoyable and stress-free.

5. Can I host a party and earn free products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, including those featured in the Spring/Summer 2012 Season's Best catalog. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and start earning rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • whitneythompson