• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Spring/Summer 2012 Catalogs? Buy from Me!

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Stoneware Loaf Pan, as well as seasonal items like the Lemon Zester and Berry Basket. Purchasing from this catalog offers high-quality kitchen tools, a satisfaction guarantee, and excellent customer service. Previous catalogs are still available for ordering, but the latest products can be found in the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog. Exclusive deals and promotions are offered for customers, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Contact a local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have extras of the SS 2012 (CURRENT) catalogs. ...bought way more than I will end up needing...

I will sell them for $23 each pack of 25 includes shipping to you.

OR 2 packs for $35 includes shipping.

I changed my mind

Last edited:
Just a note: These catalogs work out to be about $12 per pack plus shipping. The best shipping is $10.85 for one pack. Purchasing one pack on a supply order is $21 plus $5.75 shipping plus tax. ...Just wanted you to know I'm not making money on this and you are saving some and helping another consultant out too...

(hogoobs: I didn't add this to talk you into buying. I understand if you changed your mind - just wanted to explain my pricing.)

I'll need some...for sure 2 of them.

Kristen, I have someone who said they wanted what I have but hasn't paid. Let me give her tonight and if she doesn't come throught they are yours. ...I just have the two extra packs left.

Thanks Beth!! Appreciate it!

Well she hasn't called. I'll pm you.

Got it and send $$...thanks

I have sold all my extras. No more available.

What are the new products featured in the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog?

The Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Stoneware Loaf Pan. There are also new seasonal items such as the Lemon Zester and the Berry Basket.

What are the benefits of purchasing from the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog?

The Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog offers a wide selection of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Additionally, Pampered Chef stands behind their products with a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service.

Can I still order from previous catalogs?

Yes, you can still order from previous catalogs as long as the products are still available. However, we recommend checking the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog for the latest and most up-to-date products.

Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog offers exclusive deals and promotions for customers, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the catalog for these limited time offers.

Can I host a party using the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about hosting a party and the benefits you can receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views