• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you need Spring/Summer 2011 catalogs for your business?

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog from Pampered Chef features a variety of new and popular products, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Salad Chopper. You can host a party using the catalog to earn free and discounted products, and there are special deals and promotions available. Orders can be placed through a consultant or online, and the catalog can also be viewed and downloaded on the website.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
Does anyone need catalogs for spring/summer at this point? I have 2 whole packages left and no parties to speak of (at least for the moment). Didn't know if anyone would be interested??

I can sell them for $12 per pack plus shipping (or pick up if you're close to Youngstown, OH). I hope someone can use these!

Christen - have you sold them? I can use one pack for sure -let me know!

I still have them! I will send you an email reply :)

Any idea how much shipping would be to Kingston, TN ?? I could use the other pack if you still have them if they don't cost too much to ship. Thanks!

I sent you a private message!

Do the flat rate priority box for the cheapest rate! If you put it in a plain brown box, you'll end up paying more.

I still have one package of catalogs! PM or email me if you want them! $12 + shipping :)

What products are featured in the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog?

The Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog features a variety of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, including our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Salad Chopper. We also have a wide selection of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware to make your cooking and baking experience easier and more enjoyable.

Can I host a party using the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with your friends and family. You can choose to have an in-person or virtual party, and our consultants will guide you through the process to ensure a successful and rewarding experience.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog?

Yes, there are! Our Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog is filled with special offers, deals, and promotions on a variety of products. From discounted bundles to free products with qualifying purchases, there are plenty of ways to save on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

How can I order from the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog?

You can place an order from the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog through a Pampered Chef consultant, either in-person or online. If you don't have a consultant, you can easily find one in your area by visiting our website. They will be happy to assist you with your order and answer any questions you may have.

Can I view the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog online?

Yes, you can! Our Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog is available to view and shop online through our website. You can also download a digital version of the catalog for easy access and browsing. However, we highly recommend ordering through a consultant to take advantage of any exclusive deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • elizabethby
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies