• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in purchasing Spring/Summer 2010 catalogs?

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Silicone Prep Bowls. There are also special offers and promotions, and previous catalog products can still be purchased. The catalog includes recipes and hosting a party can earn rewards.
ahprimer21
Hey there! I just stumbled upon a ton of unopened Spring/Summer 2010 catalogs that I have. Would anyone be interested in purchasing these from me? If so, please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Just out of curiosity...why would anyone want to purchase Spring/Summer 2010 catalogs when we are currently using S/S 2011 catalogs?

Just use them to hand out at a fair with your info on the front explaining that there are always new products out to visit your web-sit or contact you . I have alot too of even fall that is waht I plan on doing
Don't forget leaving them in PLACES doctors office , waiting rooms , ect

What new products are featured in the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog?

The Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Silicone Prep Bowls. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

Are there any special offers or promotions in the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog includes a variety of special offers and promotions, including discounted bundles and exclusive host rewards. Be sure to check out the special offers section of the catalog for more details.

Can I still purchase products from previous catalogs?

While the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog features the newest and most popular products, you can still purchase items from previous catalogs through our website or from your independent Pampered Chef consultant. Just search for the product you're interested in and add it to your cart.

Are there any recipes featured in the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog includes a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes using Pampered Chef products. Each product page also includes a recipe suggestion to help you get the most out of your new kitchen tools.

Can I host a party and earn rewards with the Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. The Spring/Summer 2010 Catalog includes exclusive host rewards, so be sure to contact your independent consultant to schedule a party and start earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • riannasmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • Tenille V.