• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Score Discounts on the 2006 Spring/Summer Drop List?

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List includes a variety of new and returning products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It will be available for purchase on March 1st, but some items may sell out quickly. You can still order items from previous Drop Lists, but some products may no longer be available. There are also new product bundles available at discounted prices. Hosting a party with the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List allows you to earn host rewards, including free and discounted products.
amybee
Does anyone know if we can purchase those items at a discount? And if so how much? :)

Unfortunately I have never heard of any other discount we get except for in April for our kit enhancement month.

You'll be able to buy the products earned in the Dec Sell a thon for $170, and you'll be able to purchase the muffin pan for $11! That's 50% off!

You mean the items being discontinued? Nope. No special discounts on those.

I didn't even think about the "Drop List" meaning that! :eek:

Help please!I remember seeing the Discontinued Items list, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I wanted to include it in the packet for my catalog show. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks ahead of time.

drop list filehere is a document that has photos of most of the items being dropped. I didn't do it so please tell me if it's not accurate....BEE

Attachments

• DiscontinuedProductsFall.Winter2006.doc
    359.5 KB · Views: 440
Yes, it's accurate! It was originally made a couple of season's ago by Jennifer Marques from the WLPCtoo board and she updates it every season. So awesome of her to share don't you think? :)

1. What is included in the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List?

The Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List includes a variety of new and returning products from our line, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. There are also some seasonal items perfect for spring and summer entertaining.

2. When will the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List be available?

The Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List will be available for purchase starting on March 1st. However, some items may sell out quickly, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I still order items from previous Drop Lists?

Yes, you can still order items from previous Drop Lists as long as they are still in stock. However, keep in mind that some products may be discontinued and no longer available.

4. Are there any new product bundles in the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List?

Yes, there are several new product bundles in the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List. These bundles offer a variety of products at a discounted price, making them a great value for our customers.

5. Can I earn host rewards by hosting a party with the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List?

Yes, you can earn host rewards by hosting a party featuring products from the Spring/Summer 2006 Drop List. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • firediv