• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet

In summary, the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" is a reference guide for the Pampered Chef catalog released in the spring and summer of 2006. It includes new products, recipes, and tips. A digital version can be found on the Pampered Chef website and physical copies can be requested from a consultant or at a party. The products and recipes featured are no longer available for purchase, but can still be used with some adjustments. The tips and techniques are still relevant for current Pampered Chef products and recipes.
chefkeri
Lots of my customers like this sheet ~ especially using the older catalogs (in the past). The new catalog has been organized much better, but this sheet helps me to remember, as I demo, to tell people where to find the items I am showing. Hope this helps you too. :D

Thnks Marlene! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CatalogCheatSheet sp sum 2006.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:
What sheet?Noticed there was nothing attached! :eek: Sounds like the many e-mails I send where my team has to remind me that I haven't attached the document!!

But here is my cheat sheet! Gotta love it! :D

Attachments

• Spring-Summer Catalog Page_Numbers.doc
    29 KB · Views: 450
Thank you for sharing your time and effort! :)

What is the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet"?

The "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" is a handy reference guide for the Pampered Chef catalog released in the spring and summer of 2006. It includes all the new products, recipes, and tips featured in the catalog.

How can I get a copy of the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet"?

You can find a digital version of the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

Are the products and recipes in the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" still available for purchase?

No, the products and recipes featured in the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" are no longer available for purchase. However, some of the products may have been updated or replaced with similar items in the current Pampered Chef catalog.

Can I still use the recipes from the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet"?

Yes, you can still use the recipes from the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" as they are timeless and delicious. However, you may need to make some adjustments depending on the availability of certain ingredients or products.

Is the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" still relevant?

While the products and recipes in the "Spring Summer 2006 Catalog Cheat Sheet" may not be available anymore, the tips and techniques featured are still relevant and can be applied to current Pampered Chef products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adventurechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbachen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • RossDeb2