• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best?

In summary, Diane received a recipe for a strawberry-banana sundae pizza from a past show. She prepared it and it was delicious.
flemings99
Gold Member
Host picked out 2 recipes from Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best. Strawberry pizza and a ranch pizza. Not sure on the exact titles. CC doesn't go back that far and when you put in the key words--doesn't bring it up.

Help?

Just so no one else starts typing, I have that S/B and will type up the recipes for you. Give me just a few minutes...

Thank you Diane - I was headed in to sack the office. LOL

Garden Ranch Pizza

2 pkg (10 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 pkg (1 oz) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 T)
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 c (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 c chopped broccoli
1/2 c diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot
1/2 c pitted ripe olives, sliced
1/4 c (1 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 425. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on baking stone, shaping into a circle. Roll dough to edge of baking stone, pressing seams to seal using lightly floured Baker's Roller.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Stainless Steel Whisk. Spread mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge using Small Mix 'N Scraper. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.

3. Chop broccoli using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Crinkle cut carrot using Crinkle Cutter. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Sprinkle broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and olives over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza using Deluxe Cheese Grater.

4. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Cut using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini Serving Spatula.

Strawberry-Banana Sundae Pizza

1 pkg (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 c peanuts, chopped
2 bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate candy
2 med bananas, sliced
1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits, drained
1/2 c strawberry ice cream topping

1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour. Shape cookie dough into a ball in center of baking stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to a 14" circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely on baking stone.

2. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave on high 30 sec or until softened. Whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add whipped topping; whisk until smooth (mixture will be thick). Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge using Small Mix 'N Scraper.

3. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper. Coarsely chop chocolate bars using Crinkle Cutter. Sprinkle peanuts and chocolate over pizza. Slice bananas with Egg Slicer Plus; arrange bananas and pineapple over pizza. Spoon strawberry topping evenly over fruit using Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Thank YOU! Thank You! Thank You!!!

I always "direct" my hosts by giving them a current SB to pick from or a list of recipes/ideas. It helps ensure that I have all the tools to demonstrate and know the recipe.

Thanks for the suggestion Janet. I actually had given her a list of recipes and when we talked yesterday she sprung these on me. She said she and a friend had picked out these together for her show. Guess I could've been firm with the list I gave her and told her I only demo 1 not 2, but figured I'm happy she's holding the show and expecting a good turn out. Also figured they'd be on cc. So thankful to have CS.

Wow, those both sound so good!

I was thinking the same thing as I was typing them:)

Yum O! I think veggie ranch pizza is what's for dinner tonight :)

1. What new products are being introduced in the Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog?

The Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Slice, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Ultimate Grilling Set. These innovative tools are perfect for all your cooking and entertaining needs.

2. Can I still purchase products from the previous catalog in addition to the new ones?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the previous catalog in addition to the new ones. Our catalogs are designed to complement each other, so you can mix and match products to create your perfect kitchen setup.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog offers a variety of special deals and promotions. From discounted bundles to free gifts with purchase, there are plenty of opportunities to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I host a party and earn free products from the Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips and techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How can I place an order from the Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog?

You can place an order from the Spring/Summer 03 Season's Best catalog through a Pampered Chef consultant, online, or by phone. Simply browse the catalog, select the products you want, and follow the ordering instructions provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Admin Greg