• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Recipe Flyer: Delicious Recipes for Your Super Starter Kit

In summary, this conversation discusses ways to increase attendance at cooking classes by either having only one recipe to demo or by having a guest list that focuses on specific people. Both strategies have been successful for the speaker.
cooklove
Hello all. I just made this and thought someone out there may want to borrow it. These are all recipes you can use your Super Starter Kit with. I am including this in all of my host packets. Hope it helps :)

Attachments

• spring recipes.doc
    33 KB · Views: 663
thank you so much for sharing those recipes. I just started with PC and these are sure going to help me out!!!!

Thank you!I just signed up two new recruits and this will be extremely helpful for them getting started on their first few shows. Thank you for sharing!

Michele

Here's another one...I can't claim credit for this one. Someone else posted one like it, and I tweaked it a little to be my own. They are not all SS months, but they are all "cooking class" friendly.

I love being able to share and learn on this website!

Attachments

• 2006 Spring Menu.doc
    219.5 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
cooklove said:
Hello all. I just made this and thought someone out there may want to borrow it. These are all recipes you can use your Super Starter Kit with. I am including this in all of my host packets. Hope it helps :)

Thank you for sharing. Just to let you know though, the profiterole (sp) puffs don't have cream cheese in them like is said in your description.

Thanks again
Kim

Those are both nice flyers, but I have a suggestion (something I have learned the hard way :( ....)

(Please take this is the BEST possible way...I am not trying to step on anyone's toes, just pass along what I have learned, and that my director swears by.)
KEEP IT SIMPLE!

I used to hand out a copy of about 12 different recipes that guests could choose from, and I would demo one recipe and "finish off" a second recipe that was mostly finished before the guests arrived. I was making myself CRAZY!! So, then I backed down and out of those 12 recipes, I would only do ONE, but I told them if they had 12 or more confirmed guests I would bring something extra- I would make it at home. I was still making myself crazy and I didn't really see an overall boost in attendance.

Know what I am doing now?

1. I make ONE recipe. That's it. Nothing else. If they have a ton of people there and THE HOST wants to make extra, I will supply her with any recipe she wants and SHE can do it. Also, I have cut down on the # of recipes that they can choose from. Ask them if they want a sweet or a savory recipe. Then say "Great! This month I am showcasing ______ as my sweet recipe. How does that sound?" 99.9% of the time, they will be absolutely fine with the first recipe you suggest. This month, since I want to showcase cookware and sell as much as I possibly can, I am only offering these two recipes: Upside Down Pineapple Cake or Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. Another benefit to only offering one or two recipes is that you GET GOOD AT demoing the recipes, since you do them over and over! Don Funt (his shows are amazing!!!) ONLY demos the Rustic Foccocia Bread. At EVERY show! Do you think he has time to schmooz the guests, or is he focused on what the next step is in the recipe? Sell our products, not the recipe.

2. I am having them fill out a two part guest list that focuses on 40 names. Top copy they send back to me and I send out the invites. Bottom copy they keep and can mark off as people RSVP. THIS HAS INCREASED MY AVERAGE ATTENDENCE from only about 6-7 guests to 10-12 or more!!!!

When I first started over 2.5 years ago I wanted to please everyone. I was making my job LOOK hard to other people and I was not relaxed during my demo since I was so stressed about getting all of that stuff done. Because I am more relaxed my demos are going much more smoothly now, too.

Hope this helps someone,
:D

Me too!!!Thanks for your words, Kelly! I just started in September and was doing exactly what you were doing in the beginning...and making myself crazy! Recently, I too had been toying with the idea of fewer recipe choices and demo-ing only one recipe. But, for some reason, I feel pressure to do more. However, after reading your post, I have finally decided that I am going to go for it and just do one recipe. I'm tired of being stressed out and not enjoying my shows. Plus, I'd love to devote more time to our wonderful cookware and stoneware. Time to start having fun and let the products shine.....Less really is more......

Kelly, thank you so much for your great ideas. That is what is so awesome about this site...we all learn from each other.

I just want to encourage those of us who do two recipes during our shows. I have always done two and have never had any problems. Do what works for you. I like to provide a few recipes for my hosts to choose from because we all have different likes and tastes. What is an important factor is that you practice before your shows - whether you do one recipe or two! While you are making the recipe in your own kitchen, talk as if you are doing a show. This way, you are comfortable and know whats comming. And of course, if you are going crazy trying to do two recipes, don't. It's all about having fun!

Cooklove~

I agree with what you have to say. After going back and reading my post, it sounds like I am telling people NEVER to make more than one recipe. Like you mentioned, that is the great thing about PC~~~We can all do what works for us! I just remember in the beginning, I really felt like I HAD to do whatever my hosts asked me to. Figure out what works best for you and your business, and go with it!

:)

1. What new recipes are featured in the Spring Recipe Flyer?

The Spring Recipe Flyer features a variety of fresh and flavorful recipes perfect for the season. Some of the featured recipes include Strawberry Spinach Salad, Lemon Garlic Chicken, and Spring Vegetable Tart.

2. Are the recipes in the Spring Recipe Flyer easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the Spring Recipe Flyer are designed with simplicity in mind. They use common ingredients and have easy-to-follow instructions, making them perfect for busy weeknights or weekend gatherings.

3. Can I find ingredient substitutions for the recipes in the Spring Recipe Flyer?

Absolutely! The Spring Recipe Flyer includes tips and suggestions for ingredient substitutions, so you can customize the recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences. We want everyone to be able to enjoy these delicious dishes.

4. How can I get a copy of the Spring Recipe Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Spring Recipe Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also find a digital version on our social media pages.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in the Spring Recipe Flyer?

Yes, many of the recipes in the Spring Recipe Flyer are designed to be made with Pampered Chef products. However, you can also use similar products you may already have in your kitchen. Each recipe will specify if a specific product is needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • maghawes
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefchristy
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies