• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Party Spring Catalog Woes

In summary, if you can't attend a Pampered Chef party during the spring catalog season, you can still earn rewards by hosting a virtual party or placing an online order. Even if your party doesn't reach the minimum sales requirement, you can still earn 10% of the total sales in free product credit and access to discounted host specials. Orders from multiple parties cannot be combined to reach the minimum sales requirement. Orders typically arrive within 7-10 business days, but may take longer during the busy season. There may also be special deals and promotions offered during the spring catalog season, so it's best to check with your consultant for the latest offers.
Jennie4PC
Ok I could not believe this when my friend told me, her mom went to a PC party in the other town right next to ours and the consultant was passing around the new catalog no big deal right, but she told her guests if they wanted to order anything from the spring catalog they were more then able to and she would submit the hosts show in Feb and the other orders in March with the stuff that people ordered from the new catalog. If I was that hostess I would be so mad, cause that cuts into your hostess points.

Maybe the host would like both months host specials. I guess if the host is ok with it and she gets alot of March orders it would be ok. I would definately not do that without the hosts approval though.

Wow, that is definitely not fair to the hostess. It seems like the consultant is more focused on making sales and getting orders in for herself rather than prioritizing the hostess and her show. I would definitely be upset if I were in that situation. The whole point of hosting a party is to earn rewards and benefits, not have someone take advantage of your guests and potentially take away from your own rewards. Have you or your friend addressed this with the consultant or the company? It's important for them to be aware of this kind of behavior and make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.

1. What if I can't attend a Pampered Chef party during the spring catalog season?

If you can't attend a party during the spring catalog season, you can still host a virtual party and earn the same rewards. You can also place an online order through your consultant's website.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if my party doesn't reach the minimum sales requirement?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your party doesn't reach the minimum sales requirement. You will receive 10% of the party's total sales in free product credit, as well as access to discounted host specials.

3. Can I combine orders from multiple parties to reach the minimum sales requirement?

No, orders from multiple parties cannot be combined to reach the minimum sales requirement. Each party must reach the minimum sales on its own in order for the host to earn rewards.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders typically arrive within 7-10 business days. However, during the busy spring catalog season, it may take a bit longer for your order to arrive. You can track your order through your consultant's website.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the spring catalog season?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during the spring catalog season. These may include discounted products, free gifts with purchase, and other incentives. Be sure to check with your consultant for the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies