• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Products: Consultants' Anticipation!

In summary, our spring product line will include new kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware and will be available for purchase starting March 1st. There will be exclusive promotions and discounts for these products, and you can see them in person or virtually before making a purchase. While pre-orders are not available, you can add products to your wishlist and purchase them on March 1st. Stay tuned for more updates and sneak peeks!
ponvn591
Does anyone have any ideas when Consultants will be able to view the new Spring products?? I'm anxious!

They won't tell us that till after Sell a Thon is over. Actually, they will wait to announce it at the Spring Launch Meetings in February.

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement for the new Spring products. Unfortunately, I do not have any specific information on when Consultants will be able to view them. However, I would suggest keeping an eye on the company's official website and social media pages for any updates or announcements. In the meantime, perhaps you can start brainstorming some ideas for how you want to market and promote the new products once they become available. Happy selling!

1. What new products can we expect this spring?

We are excited to announce that our spring product line will include new kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for all your cooking and baking needs. Stay tuned for more updates and sneak peeks!

2. When will the new spring products be available for purchase?

The new spring products will be available for purchase starting March 1st. Contact your consultant or visit our website to place your order and be one of the first to get your hands on these amazing new products!

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the new spring products?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and discounts for our new spring products. Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on these special offers.

4. Can I see the new spring products before I make a purchase?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be hosting in-person and virtual parties where you can see and try out the new spring products. You can also visit our website to view product videos and demos.

5. Can I pre-order the new spring products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our products. However, you can add your desired products to your wishlist on our website and purchase them as soon as they become available on March 1st.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09