• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Deals: Products Under $20 | Trish in Texas - Independent Consultant

In summary, some popular spring products under $20 include a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Citrus Press, Herb Mill, Garlic Peeler, and Tongs. There are also new additions to the catalog, such as a Watermelon Slicer and Herb Keeper. These products can be used for outdoor cooking, with options like a Grill Basket and BBQ Basting Brush. For eco-friendly options, there are Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls and Reusable Silicone Straws. And for spring-themed products, there are Floral Measuring Spoons and Spring Cookie Cutters.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Does someone have the updated numbers for this flyer? Need % of products under $20, etc.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• 66% of Fall Products under $20.doc
    201 KB · Views: 420
I tried to go count while I was watching t.v., but I can't guarentee I counted correctly. I was amazed that the 66% is still the same. Again, I don't know if I counted correctly. It's getting time for me to sleep. I left the categories the same. Here are the numbers I came up with:

90......27%
127....39%
51.....15%
36.....11%
24......7%

Hopefully, someone who is more detailed and careful than I, will count this up for you with accuracy.

I did this a few weeks back as I was wondering and here is what I came up with:

68% $20 and under (227 items)
53% $15 and under (176 items)
29% $10 and under (96 items)
81% $30 and under (270 items)
92% $50 and under (307 items)

Trish1953 said:
Does someone have the updated numbers for this flyer? Need % of products under $20, etc.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant
Does anyone have this made up for the spring/summer '08 catalog yet?

The file posted in post #4 has been updated for Spring.

Thank you wow that looks great!

1. What are some popular spring products under $20?

Some popular spring products under $20 include our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Citrus Press, and Herb Mill. We also have a variety of silicone kitchen tools, like our Garlic Peeler and Tongs, that are perfect for spring cooking.

2. Are there any new spring products under $20?

Yes! We have recently launched our new Spring/Summer catalog with a range of spring products under $20. Some new additions include our Watermelon Slicer and our Herb Keeper.

3. Can these spring products under $20 be used for outdoor cooking?

Absolutely! Many of our spring products under $20 are great for outdoor cooking, such as our Grill Basket and BBQ Basting Brush. Our silicone kitchen tools are also heat resistant and perfect for grilling.

4. Are there any eco-friendly options for spring products under $20?

Yes, we have a variety of eco-friendly options for spring products under $20. Our Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls and Reusable Silicone Straws are both great options for reducing waste in the kitchen.

5. Can I find spring-themed products under $20?

Yes, we have a selection of spring-themed products under $20, perfect for adding a touch of seasonal fun to your kitchen. Some examples include our Floral Measuring Spoons and Spring Cookie Cutters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies