• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 13 Party Invitation: How Many Products to Unveil?

In summary, there will be 10 new products unveiled at the Spring/Summer 13 party, of which 2 will be exclusive and only available for purchase at the party. If you can't wait, you can also pre-order the new products through your Pampered Chef consultant. There will be a special bundle deal for purchasing multiple new products at the party, and you are welcome to bring friends and family members who are not Pampered Chef customers to the event.
NRcritques
Gold Member
Im making invitations for my march parties, i just would like to know how many new products will be unveiled! All I need is a number or any lines that are being used in Spring/Summer 13

Sorry, the only thing we know is that there will be 2 new stones.

i know that higher up directors already know what they are,just want a number i can wait til 2/9 for CT

They aren't allowed to say anything- IF they even know. Most of them do not know (NEDs maybe, yes).You'll just have to come up with something more generic, not a specific number. A customer isn't going to care how many exactly anyway. Just say something like "See what's new for this spring!".

i heard my ND say we get a stone for going to Spring and in FEB they are doing hold 2 shows get new products, hold 4 get more and hold 6 get even more

1. How many products will be unveiled at the Spring/Summer 13 party?

There will be a total of 10 new products unveiled at the Spring/Summer 13 party.

2. Will there be any exclusive products only available at the party?

Yes, there will be 2 exclusive products that will only be available for purchase at the Spring/Summer 13 party.

3. Can I purchase the new products in advance or do I have to wait until the party?

You will be able to purchase the new products at the party, but if you can't wait, you can also pre-order them through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any deals or discounts for purchasing multiple new products at the party?

Yes, there will be a special bundle deal for purchasing a set of the new products at the party.

5. Can I bring a friend to the party who is not a Pampered Chef customer?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family members who are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel