• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the Corrected Spring Preview Inserts Be Available?

In summary, the Spring Preview Flyer is available for anyone to order from, even if you are not a consultant. It is available for a limited time, usually about 2-3 weeks, so be sure to check the dates listed on the flyer. There may be special discounts or promotions on certain products featured in the flyer, and new and exclusive products may also be included. Unfortunately, host rewards are not available for orders from the Spring Preview Flyer, but you can still earn them by hosting a regular Pampered Chef party or event.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
So I need to order some additional spring supplies and sure do want to do it before March 1st due to the "shipping increase" for Consultants...
BUT I am trying to remember what they had said about the Spring previews...
Has anyone received their inserts yet? I know I have not...
I know they said the new ones would be corrected...
but is that not until the "Summer" ones comes out?
Anyone remember when the "Summer" ones will be out?
I need to order but don't want to order and then have the new ones available!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one wondering! And that I wasn't the only one who didn't receive the inserts. Didn't they say @ launch that there would be inserts for all mini's??

I completely understand your concern about the upcoming shipping increase and wanting to order before the March 1st deadline. As for the Spring previews, I have not received mine yet either. I believe they mentioned that the new ones would be corrected, but I'm not sure when exactly the Summer ones will be released. I would suggest reaching out to your consultant for more information or keeping an eye on the company's website for updates. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to ordering supplies.

1. Can I order from the Spring Preview Flyer even if I'm not a consultant?

Yes, the Spring Preview Flyer is available for anyone to order from, even if you are not a consultant.

2. How long will the Spring Preview Flyer be available for ordering?

The Spring Preview Flyer is available for ordering for a limited time, usually about 2-3 weeks. Be sure to check the dates listed on the flyer.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions on the Spring Preview Flyer?

Yes, there may be special discounts or promotions on certain products featured in the Spring Preview Flyer. Be sure to check the flyer for details.

4. Can I earn host rewards on orders from the Spring Preview Flyer?

Unfortunately, host rewards are not available for orders from the Spring Preview Flyer. However, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a regular Pampered Chef party or event.

5. Are there any new products being featured in the Spring Preview Flyer?

Yes, the Spring Preview Flyer may feature new and exclusive products that are not yet available in the full catalog. Keep an eye out for these exciting new items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Rosebud
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • valgal49
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies