• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Paperwork Coming Soon! What's the ETA?

In summary, the Jan KCN said that we would be getting our spring paperwork in January. The effective dates for current and upcoming paperwork are listed and the shipping and handling fees for the paperwork changeover packages will be increased to $6.00. There are catalogs, order forms, show planners, and other new materials included in this package, so $6 is still a fantastic value for us! The shipping and handling fees for leftover catalogs will be different depending on when the catalog was purchased. Chef Deb, where do you live?
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
I was just reading the Jan KCN and it said that we'd be getting our spring paperwork in January.

Anyone know when they send it? I can't wait!!

It will come towards the end of the month. I don't remember the exact dates, but I'm sure someone here will know.

At the end of the December KCN it will tell you the date they are sending out spring paperwork. Some of the important dates are right behind the calendar at the end of the KCN. :)

SPRING PAPERWORK: Here are the effective dates for current and upcoming paperwork, as well as when you can expect your new products and supplies for spring:
- Fall/winter paperwork effective until Feb. 28.
- Spring paperwork becomes effective March 1.
- Spring paperwork packages and earned product will ship to arrive to Directors and above by Jan. 26.
- Spring product packages will ship to arrive to Sell-a-Thon achievers by Jan. 27.
- Spring paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Kitchen Consultants by Jan. 30.
- You can order spring paperwork beginning Jan. 26.

**** Due to increases in fuel and shipping costs, the shipping and handling fees for paperwork changeover packages will be increased to $6.00 (which will automatically be deducted from your commission twice annually to cover the shipping and handling of the package of new seasonal paperwork.)There are catalogs, order forms, show planners, and other new materials included in this package, so $6 is still a fantastic value for us! You may not realize that most direct sales companies provide NO free paperwork when their marketing materials change - we are SO lucky that we get this paperwork free from The Pampered Chef! They truly do pamper us!!

This also means if you need any Fall/Winter paperwork to get you through February, you must order it NOW!

I know at our PC meeting next month we can bring any extra fall paperwork we don't need and sell/give it away to anyone who needs it. Just a suggestion for anyone who doesn't want to spend more money on fall paperwork.

Use old receipts?I guess I was over-ambitious when I signed on in September and now I have so much F/W paperwork that I'm sure I'll never use it all before March 1st. Can I continue to use the F/W itemized receipts for outside orders or something as long as the items being purchased are still available in Spring and S/H and Warranties stay the same?

Also, if new products are available beginning March 1st, then I would guess that there will be some current products that will be going bye-bye. How/where do we find out what these itmes are?

Kindra

Last edited:
If you have leftover catalogs (which I will as well--forgot I get a pack of 25 when I sign a recruit) you can order some mini catalogs of the new spring products (if they make one again) and just stick one of those in there.

I did that with my leftover S/S catalogs. I got some of the F/W minis and then handed both of them out when I did a fair in late August, along with a list of what had been retired. I figured I would rather have my show guests see a complete catalog than to hand those out at a fair.

You can also put a sticker on the front of the catalog (there are some cute sayings out there about the catalog being old, I can't remember them now) and then you can leave them in the waiting area of your dentist office, doctors office, Starbucks, and the like. We go to Story Time at Barnes and Noble each week and then play at the train table afterwards. I ALWAYS bring a catalog with me and pretend to browse through it as I sit watching my son play. Then, when we pack up to leave, oops--I forget to take it with me. ;) I've only done this a few times, so no results from it yet.

Chef Deb, where do you live? I am in Lombard

Kankakee in the houseHi Illinois Ladies. I'm in Kankakee, part of Lana Pursells cluster. and you?

Be careful when using the old catalogs. I used the spring catalog from last year for an order that was placed in Oct. (I was tired of giving away my new catalogs to people I never heard from again) and some of the prices were slightly different. Only about .50 but still different. I can't remember what the exact product was.

PamperedPrincess74 said:
Be careful when using the old catalogs. I used the spring catalog from last year for an order that was placed in Oct. (I was tired of giving away my new catalogs to people I never heard from again) and some of the prices were slightly different. Only about .50 but still different. I can't remember what the exact product was.
I usually go through my old catalogs and put price stickers over those that have changed (and there are several this spring). Because it is so time consuming this time I am going to put a sticker on the front of the catalog saying:

"Call for current catalog. Wait till you see what's new!
Some products in this catalog are discontinued and some prices have changed."

Or something to that effect.

That's a good idea Beth! Thanks for the tip! :)

1. When can I expect to receive the Spring paperwork?

The ETA for the Spring paperwork varies depending on your location and shipping method. Typically, the paperwork will be available in early to mid-February for online ordering and will be delivered to your home within 2-3 weeks.

2. Can I order the Spring paperwork online?

Yes, you can order the Spring paperwork online through your consultant workstation. Simply log in and click on the "Order Supplies" tab to place your order. The paperwork will be shipped directly to your home.

3. Will the Spring paperwork be available in other languages?

Yes, the Spring paperwork will be available in Spanish and French. You can choose your preferred language when ordering online or contact customer service for assistance.

4. Can I use the Spring paperwork to host a party?

Yes, the Spring paperwork includes all the necessary materials to host a successful party, such as invitations, order forms, and catalogs. You can also use the paperwork to showcase new products and promotions to your customers.

5. How can I stay updated on the release of the Spring paperwork?

You can stay updated on the release of the Spring paperwork by following Pampered Chef on social media, signing up for our email newsletter, or checking the "News & Announcements" section on your consultant workstation. We will also send an email notification once the paperwork is available for ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Skippylouwho