• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Spring Paperwork Changes as a New Consultant

In summary, the new season is bringing changes to some of our paperwork. This includes the catalogs and receipts, as well as the Kitchen Consultant Agreements and Show Planner.
Kristen
I was just reading the Weekly Bites about the upcoming changes to some of our paperwork in the spring. Obviously, I know the catalogs and receipts will be changing, but I was surprised to see things like the Kitchen Consultant Agreements and show planners will be changing. Is this normal for these to change with the new season? Does this mean the new consultant program and/or host program will be changing?

Sorry for the silly questions, but this will be my first paperwork change since I just started in August/September.

I can't remember if the show planner changes every season or not. I don't know why it should change unless they are changing policy. I like the one we have. It is close enough to the previous one that I can still use any I have leftover. But, they give you the first pack free so I guess it doesn't matter. Just don't buy too many toward the end of the selling season.

The Show Planners have seemed to change the last few seasons. I doubt the host program will change again, since that just changed 3/05 or so. I'm not sure why the Kitchen Consultant Agreements would be changing. Maybe they are changing or making more clear the advertising policies and maybe they're including that in the agreements. Who knows? I guess we'll find out in January! :)

pamperedbecky said:
I guess we'll find out in January! :)
You know me, I'm impatient!! :)

When I was looking at the list of documents that will be changing, I thought that it's such a bummer to have to spend so much money on some of them that don't really need to change (imo). Surely, it costs them a lot of money to change out things like the Show Planner every season? It would be so nice if they could keep the changes at a minimum.

Pampered Partner ReceiptsI noticed the PP receipts change every season, too (the date on the bottom changes, anyway). Does anyone know if you can use "old" PP receipts for current shows, or does having an old style receipt void the warranty?

Thanks,
Diane

Pampered Partner receipts usually don't change. Were those on the list?

Don't knowTo be honest, I haven't checked the list, but I have PP receipts that have 3/05 and 9/05 on the bottom right hand corner. In years past they used to actually change the background color and you had to use the current receipt, but I'm not sure if that's still true???

Diane

Here's the list. No Pampered Partner receipt changes.

- Catalog
- Mini Catalog
- Sales receipts
- Kitchen Show invitations
- Celebrations materials
- Pampered Bride materials
- Gift registry materials
- Kitchen Consultant Agreements
- Super Starter program brochure
- Rewards booklet
- Opportunity brochure
- Show planner
- Show benefits flyer

dianevill said:
To be honest, I haven't checked the list, but I have PP receipts that have 3/05 and 9/05 on the bottom right hand corner. In years past they used to actually change the background color and you had to use the current receipt, but I'm not sure if that's still true???

Diane
I think one reason they changed 9/05 is because it now includes the 888-our-chef phone number on the back by the warranty section. I would say it's ok to use old ones if you have them.

Shawnna said:
I can't remember if the show planner changes every season or not...But, they give you the first pack free so I guess it doesn't matter. Just don't buy too many toward the end of the selling season.

You actually get a free pack with every supply order, not just your first order of the season. Same with KC Agreements.

I still have some green ones left from spring/summer. The fall/winter ones are obviously purple and the only change is that there is a bullet point about the Booking Benefit under the Kitchen Show Checklist on the inside right page.

When all the new stuff comes out, what all will they send us for free and what do we need to make sure we order ourselves? This will be my first season change so I'm not really sure.

One thing I noticed regarding the PP receipts, and I only noticed this because I had to return a product last week, but the current PP receipts mentions the new rate of $3.50 for shipping and handling charge in the upper right hand corner . . . .and also,as mentioned earlier, the new phone number to call to get an approved reference number on any exchanges or refunds.

I don't think it matters if you use old PP receipts. I guess whenever they have to print more they will put the season they are printing them in. As long as the show date and everything is correct it shouldn't matter.

Shawnna

Bridal Show/Gift RegistryDid anyone notice that there are changes coming to the Bridal Show Flyer and Gift Registry?! That is so exciting. Let's cross our fingers that they take the gift registry feature and move it to our personal websites so that brides can get full benefits from online orders and not miss out! We've been screaming for it so maybe it's finally happening - woohoo!

Now if we could only get fundraisers updated...One step at a time, right? ;)

Chef Becca said:
Did anyone notice that there are changes coming to the Bridal Show Flyer and Gift Registry?! That is so exciting. Let's cross our fingers that they take the gift registry feature and move it to our personal websites so that brides can get full benefits from online orders and not miss out! We've been screaming for it so maybe it's finally happening - woohoo!

Now if we could only get fundraisers updated...One step at a time, right? ;)
I think they will be highlighting the bridal stuff/services much more in upcoming seasons. This is SUCH a weird coincidence, but my parents' neighbors who live across the street from them had a whole crew from the Pampered Chef home office (they live about 30 minutes from the HO) at their house shooting the entire new catalog in their kitchen!!!!! I don't know if it's for the spring/summer '06 or fall/winter '06 catalog. I tried SO HARD to go over there to check it out and get a sneak peek, but they wouldn't let me. :( It's all VERY confidential as you can imagine. I had everyone who knows them telling me "Oh did you know PC is over at their house filming/shooting???" It was driving me crazy because I couldn't go over there. My mom and a couple others asked if I can come over and of course they said no, but I understand they keep everything very under wraps. I did get a few hints here and there. One was that they had an entire wedding party there and dressed up for pictures, so I was already thinking that they may be changing the whole registry and Pampered Bride thing. Or just promoting it more.

THis sounded amazing. There were about 30 people in their home for the entire shoot and they brought their own stove and oven that they set up in the garage to make ALL the food for the pictures. Whenever the food started to wilt in the slightest, they gave it to the family to eat. They got well fed! They had all their photography equipment with lights and everything. It looked very professional.

Well, I just thought I'd add that in there since the gift registry stuff was mentioned. I can't wait to hear what's new when I go to Leadership!! :D

Becky, that is a COOL story!!!

1. What paperwork changes should I expect as a new consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you should expect to receive paperwork related to your business, such as a consultant agreement, product catalogs, and order forms. You will also need to complete tax forms and provide your payment information for commission payments.

2. How do I access the necessary paperwork for my Pampered Chef business?

You can access all of the necessary paperwork for your Pampered Chef business through the Consultant Workstation. This is where you will find all of the forms and documents needed to get started and run your business successfully.

3. Are there any training materials available for navigating the spring paperwork changes?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides training materials and resources for new consultants to help them navigate the spring paperwork changes. These can be found in the Consultant Workstation and may include videos, webinars, and written guides.

4. How often do the paperwork changes occur for Pampered Chef consultants?

Paperwork changes for Pampered Chef consultants typically occur every season, which is about every 3 months. This allows for the company to update and improve its products and business processes, and for consultants to stay current and compliant.

5. What should I do if I have questions or need assistance with the spring paperwork changes?

If you have any questions or need assistance with the spring paperwork changes, you can reach out to your upline or mentor for guidance. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for support. Additionally, the Consultant Workstation has a support section with helpful resources and a FAQ page for common inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet
  • Karen Weber