• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Paperwork & Fall Cookbooks - $15 + Shipping

In summary, the New Spring Paperwork & Fall Cookbooks set includes a catalog of new products for the spring season and a cookbook featuring fall recipes. The set is priced at $15, plus shipping fees, and can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the set offers a discounted price. The fall cookbook contains exclusive recipes that cannot be found in any other Pampered Chef cookbooks. There is also an option to preview some of the recipes on the website before purchasing the set.
Cook4U
Due to a back problem, I am not going to be able to pursue my PC career. I have the new Spring Paperwork and several Fall Season's best cookbooks. I will ship them to the first person to contact me. You pay $15 + shipping.

Thanks

Contact me at [email protected]

I will private message you.

What is included in the New Spring Paperwork & Fall Cookbooks set?

The set includes a catalog of new products for the spring season, as well as a cookbook featuring our fall recipes.

How much does the New Spring Paperwork & Fall Cookbooks set cost?

The set is priced at $15, plus shipping fees.

Can I purchase the New Spring Paperwork & Fall Cookbooks set separately?

Yes, the catalog and cookbook can be purchased separately, but the set is offered at a discounted price.

Are the recipes in the fall cookbook exclusive to this set?

Yes, the recipes in the fall cookbook are exclusive to this set and cannot be found in any other Pampered Chef cookbooks.

Is there a way to preview the recipes before purchasing the set?

Yes, you can view a preview of some of the recipes on our website before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items