• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Paperwork Vs. Business Building Supplies

In summary, Karen should order the Business Building Kit with Spring/Summer Supplies through HO in February.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello, not sure were to post this, so I am going to try here! I signed up on Dec 16, 2009, which means I get the extra 30 days tacked on to my account. My question is this, when it comes to the business building supplies that new consultants get to order within 60 days of signing up, does that get extended as well? I would hate to order it now (or in early Feb.) and get all the fall/winter stuff! I would rather get the new spring stuff in it. When should I order that?

TIA,
Karen

I don't think the extra time is tacked on to the business building kit, it was for extra earning time on the PC $$. I did just check on CC and you can only order Fall/Winter Supplies through Feb 5th, so it should be Spring/Summer after that. If no one else can give you a definite ans, I would call the Solution Center and see what they say to do.

HO will have a new code for a Business Building Kit with S/S supplies in it. You can call HO and find out when the new package will be available for order. You should have enough time to wait until that is available before your 60 days run out.

you can only order Fall/Winter Supplies through Feb 5th

When putting the order on your P3 look to see if you could also order FW catalogs. If they aren't there you'll get the SS ones for sure. Your join date is late enough in the month that you'll be fine.

Be sure to also order your free round up from the heart trivet at the same time.

If I remember correctly, the one month BEFORE change over (so Feb in this case), you'd get the S/S supplies not the F/W - or maybe it was half/half. So if you submit after Feb. 1, you should receive the S/S supplies. This was a similar thing for my recruit last summer. She signed end of June, and waited until August to send it in so she could get the F/W supplies.I'd still call or email HO to be sure, but you have until Feb 16th to order it. (or 20th- it goes by the day your kit shipped according to the paper). And you can do it through P3

I remember there being different item codes for the different seasons. Especially this year, since the price of the catalog is going up.

1. What is the difference between "Spring Paperwork" and "Business Building Supplies"?

Spring paperwork refers to the seasonal catalogs, order forms, and other promotional materials provided by Pampered Chef for sales consultants to use in their business. Business building supplies, on the other hand, refer to tools and resources that help consultants grow and manage their business, such as training materials, marketing materials, and organizational tools.

2. Do I need to purchase both "Spring Paperwork" and "Business Building Supplies"?

While it is not required, it is highly recommended to have both "Spring Paperwork" and "Business Building Supplies" to effectively run your Pampered Chef business. The spring paperwork will help you showcase and sell the current products, while the business building supplies will help you with the day-to-day operations and long-term growth of your business.

3. Can I order additional "Spring Paperwork" and "Business Building Supplies" throughout the season?

Yes, you can order additional supplies as needed throughout the season. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and place an order for the items you need. Please note that some supplies may be limited in quantity, so it is best to order early in the season to ensure availability.

4. Are there any costs associated with "Spring Paperwork" and "Business Building Supplies"?

Yes, there may be costs associated with these supplies. The spring paperwork is typically included in your starter kit, but additional catalogs and order forms may need to be purchased. As for business building supplies, these can vary in cost depending on the type of materials you need. However, investing in these supplies can ultimately help you grow your business and increase your sales.

5. Can I use my own design for "Business Building Supplies"?

While Pampered Chef provides a variety of business building supplies, you are free to use your own designs and materials for your business. Just make sure that they are in accordance with the company's policies and guidelines. It is also recommended to use the Pampered Chef branding and logo to maintain a professional and consistent image for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam