• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House: Spring Product Launch & Ideas for Attracting Attendees

In Summary, Amanda is doing a customer appreciation party next Saturday with new products on display and a raffle.
mminikus
Hi everyone!
I am going to do an Open house at my home to introduce all the new spring products. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to really get the people to come? I did one in the fall and my turnout could have been better, all though I did get 1 booking off of it, which was awesome. :D
Thanks!

I am doing mine next Saturday on the 25th. I am calling mine a customer appreciation show. I have all the new products so they will be out on display, and I will demo with some. I am going to raffle off host benefits, they get 2 tickets for showing up and extra if they were on time. They get a ticket for each outside order they bring or friend. They get a ticket if they place an order, 3 tickets if they book a party. I will demo one recipe to make it short and sweet. I am going to use scotts idea with the warm towels and our soap to demo that to pamper them because after all they are my best customers.
I am still working on other details, I will let you know!! :D

Keep us posted.....GREATHi Amanda,
I am looking to do my Kick Off Party as my show got cancelled Sunday with the storm we had.....
THESE ARE GREAT IDEAS....hope you don't mind if I steal them :eek:
That is a great idea.

I will actually pull street listings and names of my neighborhood and inivite everyone over to meet the "NEW PC Consultant on the block"......

What do you normally raffle off? I'm new to all this....

Thanks for all your help and ideas.

Kelley

I'm doing a Tea partyand Product preview for the new products I have! will have raffles (with extra product on hand) games with door prizes, offer my past hosts the new SBCB for attending, recipe cards for the rest, new recipes and hopefully have some interested people! :D

Scared!I want to do a Open House but i'm scared no one will show up...if I just hand out flyers to neighbours.

Does anyone have a flyer they used for their open house?

I was thinking about using the new mini catalogs as the invite, and making up a small insert to staple on the inside page to tell about the Open House. That way I thought they could see the new product and have a reason to want to come. I did this with my fall open house, but I didn't put any incentives to come in the small flyer, such as prizes, which is where I think I went wrong.

this is what i am doing i emailed it to customers,sent it out in emails, and i will take some to neighbors

Attachments

• invite.pub
    80 KB · Views: 421
Here's MineHey everyone! Here's the only I'm using for my Spring Mystery Host show! I print them on card stock and then cut in half! I print the first page on the front and the second on the back!

Attachments

• Mystery Host Show.doc
    61 KB · Views: 668
  • Mystery Host Ticket Info.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 492

1. What is an open house for the spring product launch?

An open house for the spring product launch is an event where Pampered Chef consultants showcase the newest products and ideas for the upcoming season. It is a great opportunity for customers to see and try out the new products, as well as learn about different ways to use them in their cooking and entertaining.

2. When and where is the open house for the spring product launch?

The date and location of the open house may vary depending on your local consultant. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific details. However, the open house typically takes place in the spring, usually in March or April, and can be held in various locations such as a consultant's home, a community center, or a local event space.

3. Is there a cost to attend the open house for the spring product launch?

No, there is no cost to attend the open house for the spring product launch. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and ideas for the spring season. However, you may be able to purchase products at the event if you wish.

4. How can I attract more attendees to the open house?

There are multiple ways to attract attendees to the open house for the spring product launch. You can invite friends and family, share the event on social media, post flyers in your community, or even collaborate with other local businesses or organizations to spread the word. You can also offer incentives or special deals for those who attend, such as a discount on their first purchase or a free gift with purchase.

5. Can I bring children to the open house for the spring product launch?

While children are welcome at the open house, it may be more enjoyable for them if they are old enough to participate in the cooking and product demonstrations. If you do plan on bringing children, it is best to check with your consultant beforehand to make sure the event is child-friendly and if there are any age restrictions for certain activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies