1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Spring Open House

1. mminikus

mminikus Member

Hi everyone!
    I am going to do an Open house at my home to introduce all the new spring products. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to really get the people to come? I did one in the fall and my turnout could have been better, all though I did get 1 booking off of it, which was awesome. :D
    Thanks!

Feb 14, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I am doing mine next Saturday on the 25th. I am calling mine a customer appreciation show. I have all the new products so they will be out on display, and I will demo with some. I am going to raffle off host benefits, they get 2 tickets for showing up and extra if they were on time. They get a ticket for each outside order they bring or friend. They get a ticket if they place an order, 3 tickets if they book a party. I will demo one recipe to make it short and sweet. I am going to use scotts idea with the warm towels and our soap to demo that to pamper them because after all they are my best customers.
    I am still working on other details, I will let you know!! :D

Feb 14, 2006
  3. Kelley Sells

Kelley Sells Member

Keep us posted.....GREAT

Hi Amanda,
    I am looking to do my Kick Off Party as my show got cancelled Sunday with the storm we had.....
    THESE ARE GREAT IDEAS....hope you don't mind if I steal them :eek:
    That is a great idea.

I will actually pull street listings and names of my neighborhood and inivite everyone over to meet the "NEW PC Consultant on the block"......

What do you normally raffle off? I'm new to all this....

Thanks for all your help and ideas.

Kelley

Feb 14, 2006
  4. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I'm doing a Tea party

and Product preview for the new products I have! will have raffles (with extra product on hand) games with door prizes, offer my past hosts the new SBCB for attending, recipe cards for the rest, new recipes and hopefully have some interested people! :D

Feb 14, 2006
  5. Princess

Princess Member

Scared!

I want to do a Open House but i'm scared no one will show up...if I just hand out flyers to neighbours.

Does anyone have a flyer they used for their open house?

Feb 14, 2006
  6. mminikus

mminikus Member

I was thinking about using the new mini catalogs as the invite, and making up a small insert to staple on the inside page to tell about the Open House. That way I thought they could see the new product and have a reason to want to come. I did this with my fall open house, but I didn't put any incentives to come in the small flyer, such as prizes, which is where I think I went wrong.

Feb 14, 2006
  7. pamperedchef2

pamperedchef2 Novice Member

this is what i am doing i emailed it to customers,sent it out in emails, and i will take some to neighbors

Attached Files:

Feb 14, 2006
  8. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Here's Mine

Hey everyone! Here's the only I'm using for my Spring Mystery Host show! I print them on card stock and then cut in half! I print the first page on the front and the second on the back!

Attached Files:

Feb 14, 2006
Have something to add?