• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Spring Mini Catalogs Arrive Yet?

In summary, the delivery date for Spring Mini Catalogs depends on order date and location, and they are usually shipped within 2-3 business days. The number of catalogs received depends on order size, with 25 for orders over $200 and 10 for orders under $200. A specific delivery date cannot be guaranteed, but early ordering is recommended for timely delivery. Catalogs are shipped separately from other products for quick and safe delivery. The Spring Mini Catalog is also available online, but a physical copy is recommended for sharing and reference.
mamadugan
Gold Member
are the sping mini catalogs still out?? I ordered them and thought if they were still out, that is why I didn't get them. BUT I will call HO today if they have some available.

tTe US has never been out of minis... that was Canada for some reason! I just got some I ordered.

The US has not been out of minis...just Canada. I got some about 2 weeks ago and have some on the order that is going out today. They must have left yours out!

1. When will my Spring Mini Catalogs be delivered?

The delivery date for your Spring Mini Catalogs will depend on when you placed your order and your location. Generally, orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.

2. How many Spring Mini Catalogs will I receive?

The number of Spring Mini Catalogs you will receive depends on the size of your order. For orders of $200 or more, you will receive 25 catalogs. For orders under $200, you will receive 10 catalogs. If you would like more catalogs, you can request them by contacting customer service.

3. Can I request a specific delivery date for my Spring Mini Catalogs?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for your catalogs. However, if you need your catalogs by a certain date, we recommend placing your order as early as possible to allow for any potential shipping delays.

4. Will my Spring Mini Catalogs be shipped separately from my other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, your Spring Mini Catalogs will be shipped separately from any other Pampered Chef products you may have ordered. This is to ensure that your catalogs arrive quickly and in good condition.

5. Can I view the Spring Mini Catalog online instead of receiving a physical copy?

Yes, the Spring Mini Catalog is also available to view online. You can access it through your Pampered Chef account or by visiting our website. However, we highly recommend having a physical copy of the catalog to share with friends and family, as well as for your own reference while browsing through our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
California Girl
  • imcooking