• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover 2013 Spring Launch Details: A Guide for CC Users

In summary, "Spring Launch" is an annual event where companies and businesses launch new products, services, or initiatives in the spring season. It typically happens from March to May but can vary depending on the company. The event may be open to the public or by invitation only, and attendees can expect to see and learn about the latest innovations and have networking opportunities. Some events may be free, while others may require tickets or registration fees.
Kelly8
Does anyone have details on the 2013 spring launches? My sister director said they were announced in a weekly bites but I missed the announcement and can't find anything on cc. Thanks!

Dates and location are on cc under training events

Thanks! They must've posted recently because they weren't there the last time I checked (just a little while ago!).

Gosh, I hope they announce bringing back the Bridal Registry! I've got two brides that want to work with me and what a pain this is to try and coordinate without a registry!

What is the deadline to register?? I cant seem to find that.

Deadline is January 15th. I believe I saw it in the last PCWire

What is "Spring Launch"?

"Spring Launch" is an annual event where companies and businesses launch new products, services, or initiatives in the spring season. It is a way for companies to showcase their latest innovations and attract customers.

When does "Spring Launch" usually happen?

As the name suggests, "Spring Launch" typically happens during the spring season, which is from March to May in the Northern Hemisphere. However, some companies may choose to hold their launch events at different times depending on their industry and target audience.

How can I attend a "Spring Launch" event?

Depending on the company, "Spring Launch" events can be open to the public or by invitation only. You can check the company's website or social media pages for updates and instructions on how to attend the event.

What can I expect from a "Spring Launch" event?

At a "Spring Launch" event, you can expect to see and learn about the latest products, services, or initiatives from the company. There may also be presentations, demos, and networking opportunities with industry professionals and other attendees.

Do I need to pay to attend a "Spring Launch" event?

It depends on the company and the type of event. Some "Spring Launch" events may be free for attendees, while others may require tickets or registration fees. Be sure to check the event details for any costs involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • thehaleykitchen