• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch: An Affordable Alternative to National Conference

a challenge on it!The gifts my hospitality director allows us to pick vary, but often include a box of candy (from a local store or grocery store), a water bottle, a bag of snacks, and a small notebook, pen, small pkg. of Kleenex, gum, and candy.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I can't afford National Conference. I'm excited about going to Spring Launch. I like that it's a lot cheaper. Plus, that it's less nights to pay for in a hotel. Right now Southwest has a sale on flight sat that time.

Luckily I don't have to fly to go to Spring Launch, but wanted to let you know that the Southwest Sale ends today! :)

Don't count yourself out of NC yet! It's not until July. Start Conference Club right now (if you end up not going after all, you'll get all the money back). Mark one show every month as your NC show: put the commission from that show into savings to pay for hotel, food and airfare. I wouldn't be surprised if SW had a sale for the timeframe of NC later this year, too.

NooraK said:
Don't count yourself out of NC yet! It's not until July. Start Conference Club right now (if you end up not going after all, you'll get all the money back). Mark one show every month as your NC show: put the commission from that show into savings to pay for hotel, food and airfare. I wouldn't be surprised if SW had a sale for the timeframe of NC later this year, too.

Totally agree! Conference is affordable if you look at it now rather than all at once!

This is true. I signed up for C Club already, and am having a fairly large amount taken out of my commissions. Conference is important to me for my business! I should have enough to pay for conference, hotel and airfare, plus a little for food (I'll have to save some more). Also, they may give us the opportunity to earn conference again, like they have done in the past!

Spring launch and conference are 2 TOTALLY different events. CONFERENCE is one not to miss, I'm not saying skip SL but if I had to pick one to miss that would be it.

Check flights to Chicago starting in March/April. That's when I've found the best deals with SW in the past.

I have been saving using Conference Club for National Conference. The last 2 years I have gotten my refund & not been able to go.

I hope you can work it out this year! It's truly an amazing event!

I bought my airplane tickets for spring launch in denver, co on the 12th!!! I'm excited!!!

Last year when I went to Spring Launch I noticed that some leaders gave their down line a "goodie" bag as a gift for going to Spring Launch. This year I am a Team Leader (almost Director) and I have a few team members going. I would like to do a similar thing; but I need some ideas of what to put in the bags. Any suggestions? I am having trouble coming up with ideas. Thanks!

ejleinenbach said:
Last year when I went to Spring Launch I noticed that some leaders gave their down line a "goodie" bag as a gift for going to Spring Launch. This year I am a Team Leader (almost Director) and I have a few team members going. I would like to do a similar thing; but I need some ideas of what to put in the bags. Any suggestions? I am having trouble coming up with ideas. Thanks!

I am doing this for my two consultants who are going. I'm giving them a couple things I bought off Merrill (I think the HWC keychain and the mints) and also a BeautiControl spa sample set. It has their classic home spa stuff in mini sizes in a cute bag.

This was something we used for dance team....you could substitute items to make it more meaningful but I thought this was a cute alternative!!!!Dance Team Survival KitEnclosed you will find a………………………………Happy Face Sticker: to remind you to smile, smile, smile Rubberband: to remind you to be flexibleStar: to remind you to always do your best Puzzle Piece: without you our team wouldn't be complete Starburst: to give you a 'burst' of energy when you need it Peanuts: to remind you that it's ok to be nutty sometimesHugs: Because everyone needs a hug sometimes!!!

my hospitality director gives allows us to pick a box of candy (from $1 store or what not) and on it is a sticker with a challenge. You can choose the challenges such as "Follow the 3-2-1 plan for 60days" or I don't remember the others. lol :)

We also had caramel corn, water bottle, etc.

I usually pack a surprise for my team. I've done, small notebook, pen, small pkg. Kleenex, gum, candy, water bottle, highlighter, propel pkts. Last year I got them a candy sucker with a flower fan on the top and added it to the mix. You won't need it for SL b/c it is so much smaller but at conference lots of teams hand out things to help you find each other. Last year I got them small light up wands. I try to keep it simple and things they can use. You don't want to have to carry lots of things.

Last year I gave my team notebooks and a nice PC pen. They didn't need the notebooks at the launch because HO gave out booklets but I noticed that they did use them for meeting notes and such. They LOVED the pens.

This year it's different people going. I have PC "bling" pens, the mints and 321 magnet notepads from Merrill and I don't know what else I'll add if anything...

Thank you for the great ideas! I really appreciate it.

What is Spring Launch?

Spring Launch is an affordable alternative to national conference, designed for individuals who are unable to attend or afford larger conferences.

When and where is Spring Launch taking place?

Spring Launch will take place in various locations across the country during the spring season. Please check our website for specific dates and locations.

What is the cost to attend Spring Launch?

The cost to attend Spring Launch varies depending on location and early bird discounts. Please check our website for specific pricing information.

What can I expect to learn at Spring Launch?

Spring Launch offers a variety of workshops and presentations covering topics such as leadership, personal development, and industry trends. You will also have the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field.

How can I register for Spring Launch?

You can register for Spring Launch by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. Space is limited, so we recommend registering as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom