• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meetings: Who's Attending in Feb?

but there are a couple of downsides:1) The cost. (I'm thinking the money might be better spent on conference tickets)2) The weekday thing. I'm working the weekend prior and normally that would mean I'd take Monday off ... but if I go to spring launch, then I'd have to work Monday and take Tuesday instead, which would mean I'd have to get up super early and drive by myself after working til 10 or 11 the night before.
chef131doreen said:
There are alot of hotels around all not far from downtown Hartford , cause the Civic center is right of I 91

my upline is taking the Port Jeff/Bridgeport Ferry & they booked rooms right in a hotel thats attached to the center....:D

jbdowd0798 said:
I feel so alone- no one answered Baltimore besides me! :-( lol

You are not alone I will be in Baltimore!!!!!

I'll be attending on the 9th in PHOENIX, AZ :D

Sacramento on the 2nd, I can't wait. :)

Bill Faber said:
I will be in Lakeland on the 4th hope to see you there.

Bill

I haven't registered yet, but I'm either going to Lakeland (where family is) or to Atlanta (which is closer, but no family). Looking forward to it either way - and working on nailing down which one! lol

jbdowd0798 said:
I may go on up to Baltimore. I've never been to one of these shin-digs, and it could be fun. I'm more of a PC hobbyist, so going to something like this might motivate me to go full-force with PC.

I'm debating it...
I mainly sell PC to get myself stuff. :) I have roughly one show a month (more if there's an incentive I really want) -- so am not sure if the Spring Launch would be more geared towards full-timers are at least more than hobbyists?
What do you think?
I did hear they usually give away stuff, so that might be incentive enough to get me there. Ha ha!

junkfortara said:
I'm debating it...
I mainly sell PC to get myself stuff. :) I have roughly one show a month (more if there's an incentive I really want) -- so am not sure if the Spring Launch would be more geared towards full-timers are at least more than hobbyists?
What do you think?
I did hear they usually give away stuff, so that might be incentive enough to get me there. Ha ha!

You will also get a new Spring product for attending...and mini catalogs...and I would imagine another nice gift or 2.

I think this is for everyone, hobbiest to full timers. Even if you only have one show a month, don't you want it to be the best show that it can be? Attending something like this will help you with that!

I agree with Becky. If it's possible for you to do, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

What Rae said. If nothing else, it's a day to yourself, away from the hubbub of everyday life, with several hundred of your closest girlfriends :D

babywings76 said:
I just registered for the Lancaster, PA one. I'm so excited. Now I just need to figure out child care. :D

I guess I will see you there then..I am very excited to attend..now I just need to register..I had to wait for my vacation day to be approved here at work..and I got that back yesterday..so I will be there.

I as well will be attending Lancaster on the 4th with 4 others from my cluster.

I just registered for the meeting in Hartford... WOO HOO!!!!

ChefMary412 said:
I just registered for the meeting in Hartford... WOO HOO!!!!

Mary...we'll get to meet! :D

Me too I'll be in Hartford

I'll be going to Hartford too!

Raliegh here! Looking forward to it!

Wow a lot of people are going to Hartford! I'm going to try I haven't registered yet but I still don't know when we are closing or moving and I have to make sure I can get the day off from work! I might go early have a friend that lives in Meriden, maybe I can get her to host that show she promised!:)

melindagilbert said:
jbdowd0798 I will be in Baltimore!!!

Awesome!!

(darn limit that was too short)

jbdowd0798 said:

Becky, several from our cluster, including myself, will be in Baltimore. I also have it on very good authority Terry Colgrove will be there!

Should we wear our CS buttons, like we did at conference?

Thanks Sarah. I'm actually thinking about switching to Raleigh since I met my new hospitality cluster the other night and two of them are going there instead. Said it was just as close and easier drive. So we'll see.

Hartford for me and I have 2...probably 3 coming with me!!! WAA HOO!

I want to meet other Cheffers there too!!:balloon:

I'm going to the one in Dallas!

i am going to the one in mn

pampchefsarah said:
Should we wear our CS buttons, like we did at conference?

I'll be wearing mine. I usually make it a habit to wear it whenever I attend anything more than a local meeting.

I am excited to meet everyone!! How do I get a CS button??

You'll want to order a button from chefann. You should find links at the bottom of her posts.

thanks!!!!!

Has anyone registered recently? When I click on the "Register Now" button, it links to a page with details but I don't see where to actually click to register. Can someone tell me I'm just missing something obvious?

Thanks!

Click on the actual city name of the meeting you wish to attend - not the button that says "details".

Thanks, Nicole. I clicked everywhere but there :)
Registering now with those PC dollars deposited last night!

I am attending the one in Raleigh! WaHoo....
I would like to get a CS button also!

I'm going to the one in Minneapolis. :)

Signed up for Omaha!

I'll be in Hartford Conn. on the 6th. WOOHOO!!!

You have to click on the location you want, I believe!

Just signed last night for Columbus using my PC $! Waaaaahoooooo:D

Now that i have a hospitality cluster, I'm headed to RALEIGH!!!!!! :) Sorry Baltimore I'm going with my new sisters :)

That's OK Becky. I've decided that Baltimore's low attendance #s are a good thing. Just means better odds for those of us who do go to get the give-aways. That's assuming HO does the same # of give-aways at each launch, which is no guarantee. The last report showed less than 300 people registered for a target of 1,000. I have visions of us being made to huddle together in the center of a large ballroom for warmth and hearing lots of echos.

Sounds like the recent deposit of PC $s will help bump up the registrations.

lovescooking said:
I am attending the one in Raleigh! WaHoo....
I would like to get a CS button also!

I just ordered my CS Button from ChefAnn's store.
Just a reminder to those thinking they want to, allow enough time for shipping! The economy shipping is 7-10 days and only $1.25. It jumps up significantly from there. Don't wait too long! (They estimated I'll get mine by about the 20th of January having ordered it today (8th).)

I'll be in Dallas on Feb 2!!!

I registered for the Lakeland, Fl meeting on the 4th using my PC $$, too!! I want to get a button, too. Guess I should order it soon to make sure I get it in time.

I haven't been on here in a long time ... I sure do miss everyone!

Lord willing, I'm going to the one in Louisville, KY

Me too, Kara, Louisville on the 4th!!! Can't wait!!

I can not wait till the one in Minneapolis! Not only is it close to home (only an hr drive) but one of my consultants (and bestest friends is going) not to mention I convinced my Director to drive down from Northern MN. Yehaw!!!!

I'll be in Atlanta. Live in NC, but Atlanta is only 2 hours away...Raleigh is 6.

Can't wait!

Is Hartford closed out? I just went to register and it is no longer listed!!! =-o I hope I did not wait too long~

I think it has to be a mistake. I just went to register for Columbus and I did not see it listed either, nor did I see a button to click to continue the registration process. I'd suggest calling H.O. Last week we got an e-mail saying Columbus was 65 percent full. I hope they have not sold out!

I just got a forwarded ExecuFlash, Atlanta is at 92% of target! I'm on my phone, so I can't paste the info, but I'm sure one of you have it too

I hope Atlanta will hold out until the 15th. That's when I'll be able to register for that.

<h2>1. Who is attending the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>The list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February varies depending on location. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on attendees.</p><h2>2. How do I find out who has signed up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about the list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February.</p><h2>3. Can I still sign up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>Yes, there may still be spots available for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to register.</p><h2>4. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>There may be special guests or speakers at certain locations for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on any potential guests or speakers.</p><h2>5. I am excited about attending the Spring Launch meetings in February. What can I expect?</h2><p>The Spring Launch meetings in February are an exciting opportunity to learn about new products, techniques, and tips from Pampered Chef experts. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and share ideas. We can't wait to see you there!</p>

1. Who is attending the Spring Launch meetings in February?

The list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February varies depending on location. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on attendees.

2. How do I find out who has signed up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about the list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February.

3. Can I still sign up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?

Yes, there may still be spots available for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to register.

4. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Spring Launch meetings in February?

There may be special guests or speakers at certain locations for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on any potential guests or speakers.

5. I am excited about attending the Spring Launch meetings in February. What can I expect?

The Spring Launch meetings in February are an exciting opportunity to learn about new products, techniques, and tips from Pampered Chef experts. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and share ideas. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • chef tso