• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meetings: Who's Attending in Feb?

but there are a couple of downsides:1) The cost. (I'm thinking the money might be better spent on conference tickets)2) The weekday thing. I'm working the weekend prior and normally that would mean I'd take Monday off ... but if I go to spring launch, then I'd have to work Monday and take Tuesday instead, which would mean I'd have to get up super early and drive by myself after working til 10 or 11 the night before.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Who has signed up for the Spring Launch meetings in February? I am excited about attending

I did! Omaha here we come!

I'm going to one.

Me me me me me!

I'll be in Raleigh.

I wish they'd have them on a Saturday. I work during the day. With only 3 personal days a year, I've already used one for my daughter's field trip and need the others in case of emergency.

I"ll be in Baltimore....arriving the night before from VA.

lockhartkitchen said:
I wish they'd have them on a Saturday. I work during the day. With only 3 personal days a year, I've already used one for my daughter's field trip and need the others in case of emergency.

Half of them are on Saturdays. I'm going to one on a Saturday. Feb 6th.

I'll be at the one in Bellevue, WA! :)

I'll be going to the February 2nd one in St. Louis. Can't wait!

Dallas here I come

There are at least three from our cluster signed up for Omaha! :sing:

I'll be at the Atlanta one.

ChefBeckyD said:

I'm glad you can attend. That's good that some are offered on Saturdays. Just not mine on the west coast. That's okay. I'm looking forward to National Conference.

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm glad you can attend. That's good that some are offered on Saturdays. Just not mine on the west coast. That's okay. I'm looking forward to National Conference.

I'm going to the one in Ontario, California. It's Saturday, Feb. 6th as well.

I'll be at the one in Ohio on Feb 2.

I'lll be in houston on Feb 2nd!!!! So excited!

ChefBeckyD said:

I'm going Feb. 6th also!!

In Hartford CT.....:D

I'm going up the night before because its 2 hours away.

My TX team are going to the Houston one on the 4nd and I and several local team members are going to Raleigh on the 6th. Can't wait!!

Right now a third of my "active" team are signed up and we're working on getting at least half of the remaining to join us!

feb 2 , to dallas, wahoooo

I just registered for the Lancaster, PA one. I'm so excited. Now I just need to figure out child care. :D

Raleigh, NC! Can't WAIT to meet y'all who will be there face to face!

lockhartkitchen said:

I'm all out of vacation days until March but I'm taking the day not paid. It will be much more worth it to me for my business!

DH is working nights at that point, so I am trying to figure out my childcare situation...I haven't registered yet for the Lakeland, FL conference, but that's the one I'll be going to if I can get my folks to keep my kids. DH can't afford to take any more vacation time from his job, so I have to rely on my family...keep your fingers crossed!

I'm going Feb 6th in Atlanta! I look forward to trying to connect Noora!

I'm going the the Feb.2 one in St. Louis!!! Can't wait!!! :)

I'm thinking of going to Feb. 2 but there are a couple of downsides:

a) The cost. (I'm thinking the money might be better spent on conference

and

b) The weekday thing. I'm working the weekend prior and normally that would mean I'd take Monday off ... but if I go to spring launch, then I'd have to work Monday and take Tuesday instead, which would mean I'd have to get up super early and drive by myself after working til 10 or 11 the night before.

I'll be in Raleigh. I went last year, and had a BLAST!

there are several of us from the Lutz cluster going to Houston!!!!

Feb 2 in Houston!! I'll be going with Duska Mills' group. There are about 30 or so of us going. About half of our group will be going up the night before the other half has to go in the morning.

Dina Atnip said:
Dallas here I come

ME too! Of course I don't live too far from there. See (meet) you then!

I'll be in Hartford Ct on Feb 6th too 18 of us going so far

smspamperedchef said:
ME too! Of course I don't live too far from there. See (meet) you then!

I'll be at the Dallas one as well!!! Hopefully, I can meet some new people. So far, I don't think anyone from my cluster is registered, other than me.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm thinking of going to Feb. 2 but there are a couple of downsides:

a) The cost. (I'm thinking the money might be better spent on conference

and

b) The weekday thing. I'm working the weekend prior and normally that would mean I'd take Monday off ... but if I go to spring launch, then I'd have to work Monday and take Tuesday instead, which would mean I'd have to get up super early and drive by myself after working til 10 or 11 the night before.

I would check around with your group or other clusters in your area. Some of us are going to ours the night before but others are going the day of and coming home that day.

I will be going on Feb 6th in Ontario. There are 14 of us going from the bigger cluster. I am excited to see all of the new products.

I am going to the one in Bellevue, WA on Feb 4th. Took the day off from work and DH is getting the kids.

I will be there! I will be attending in Raleigh, NC!!

Most people from my cluster are going the night before. Some are staying in a hotel (my director is letting go of the second room b/c there is not strong interest) and others have family in Columbus and are staying with them. Well, I have no family down there and there is no way ON EARTH that I am showing up in any shared hotel room at midnight, 1 or 2 a.m. which is the earliest I could be there. So I figure it best to go down in the A.M. if I go at all. I would MUCH prefer to pay someone for gas since i'm not sure about taking the intrepid on a 2 to 3 hour journey esp. with this weather ... but so far, I know of nobody else in NE Ohio who is going in the morning.

I will be going to the one in Ontario, CA on Feb. 6th.
Can't wait...I think is going to be fun!!

I'm going, but not sure if I'll go to Chicago or Columbus, OH. They are both about the same away for me. My cluster wants to go to Chicago and stay the night. I wouild prefer to go to Columbus for the day during the week - I like to be home with my family during the weekend.

I'll be in Louisville! I can't wait.

I feel so alone- no one answered Baltimore besides me! :-( lol

I will be in Hartford, CT on February 6. We plan to be on the road by 5 a.m. to get there with time to spare. Hope the weather is good!

PamperedchefDaly said:
I will be in Hartford, CT on February 6. We plan to be on the road by 5 a.m. to get there with time to spare. Hope the weather is good!

Without traffic, you should make it in about 2 1/2 hours. Its 2 hours from where I am in the Bronx...

jbdowd0798 I will be in Baltimore!!!

sklay723 said:
DH is working nights at that point, so I am trying to figure out my childcare situation...I haven't registered yet for the Lakeland, FL conference, but that's the one I'll be going to if I can get my folks to keep my kids. DH can't afford to take any more vacation time from his job, so I have to rely on my family...keep your fingers crossed!

I will be in Lakeland on the 4th hope to see you there.

Bill

I'll be in Hartford too so maybe I'll se you Ginger, and Nancy , I live right out side of Hatford 45 min away I can't wait

chef131doreen said:
I'll be in Hartford too so maybe I'll se you Ginger, and Nancy , I live right out side of Hatford 45 min away I can't wait

I'm going up the night before, I don't feel like being in a car for almost 5 hours in 1 day.....

There are alot of hotels around all not far from downtown Hartford , cause the Civic center is right of I 91

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • chef tso
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SpiritdancerIA