• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meetings: Who's Attending in Feb?

but there are a couple of downsides:1) The cost. (I'm thinking the money might be better spent on conference tickets)2) The weekday thing. I'm working the weekend prior and normally that would mean I'd take Monday off ... but if I go to spring launch, then I'd have to work Monday and take Tuesday instead, which would mean I'd have to get up super early and drive by myself after working til 10 or 11 the night before.
slapsappyhappy said:
Is Hartford closed out? I just went to register and it is no longer listed!!! =-o I hope I did not wait too long~

Yes...got a letter from my SED yesterday, saying Hartford is Full!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy View Post
Is Hartford closed out? I just went to register and it is no longer listed!!! =-o I hope I did not wait too long~
Yes...got a letter from my SED yesterday, saying Hartford is Full!
Oh no! I thought we had until the 17th, and I was planning to register this week. I was SO looking forward to going.

You had until the 17th- or until it is full. Several of them seem to be full as noted in another thread (Shut out of Spring Launch?)....so those who've not registered yet- better not delay! (I know Columbus and I think Minneapolis is full too.)Remember- you can use a personal Credit Card to register too....you don't have to use a debit or PC card.

sklay723 said:
DH is working nights at that point, so I am trying to figure out my childcare situation...I haven't registered yet for the Lakeland, FL conference, but that's the one I'll be going to if I can get my folks to keep my kids. DH can't afford to take any more vacation time from his job, so I have to rely on my family...keep your fingers crossed!

Just talked with my mom, and her and dad are going to get the kids for me on Wednesday, Feb. 3rd in the evening and then keep them all day on the 4th so I can go to the Spring Launch in Lakeland! There's a group traveling from my cluster, leaving at 5:15 a.m. and returning around 8 p.m. the same day. It'll be a long day, but a fun one, too! :) Hope to see some Cheffers there!

I am going to the one in Lakeland also! We haven't decided if we are leaving early or going up the night before. Where are you coming from Katie?

I just looked and from what I saw all of the cities appear to be "open" again. So it might be worth it to take another look.

PCMomto4 said:
I am going to the one in Lakeland also! We haven't decided if we are leaving early or going up the night before. Where are you coming from Katie?

We're driving down the morning of from Jacksonville. :) We'll have to see if we can get a cheffer table together at lunch. :)

Sounds good, we should exchange numbers so we can try and meet up at some point!

i sent an email to the HO asking if there was anything we needed to be sure to bring to the Spring Launch meeting. (You know me. :)) Here was the response:. . . You do not have to take anything but if you want maybe notebook, pens, water, sweater ......and a great attitude to capture the great news.I hope you have a great time!

I'm so excited - going to the one in Los Angeles, CA - I didn't see anyone else going to this one on here :(

I have a question as a newbie for those more seasoned folks! I see that registration opens at 7:30 am and the conference begins at 9:00 am. I am assuming this is just like any conference that I have attended for work and that people trickle in at different times to register prior to 9:00 am?

Thanks!

robochick84 said:
I have a question as a newbie for those more seasoned folks! I see that registration opens at 7:30 am and the conference begins at 9:00 am. I am assuming this is just like any conference that I have attended for work and that people trickle in at different times to register prior to 9:00 am?

Thanks!

Yes...I'm sure when we register, we will get a name badge,some papers etc....I don't know If we will be assigned seated or tables.

Hey I did not see any Chicago people! Is anyone other than my cluster going to be there? Granted I will sit with my recruiter but I would love to know who else is gonna be there from CS.

I think ChefBeckyD is going to Chicago.

pampered1224 said:
Hey I did not see any Chicago people! Is anyone other than my cluster going to be there? Granted I will sit with my recruiter but I would love to know who else is gonna be there from CS.

Noora is right! I'll be there, along with 9 others from my cluster and team!

Ginger428 said:
Yes...I'm sure when we register, we will get a name badge,some papers etc....I don't know If we will be assigned seated or tables.

Sorry, I guess I didn't ask it correctly. We don't have to be there at exactly 7:30 to register. Registration just begins at 7:30, correct?

robochick84 said:
Sorry, I guess I didn't ask it correctly. We don't have to be there at exactly 7:30 to register. Registration just begins at 7:30, correct?

No, you do not have to be there exactly at 7:30. Registration at conference consists of picking up a packet of stuff from a booth, so I'm guessing this will be much of the same. It's not anything that's going to take an hour and a half.

I am excited. I am always excited about conferences. The only bummer is that 5 people from my team who wanted to go tried to register last Wed and Atlanta was actually already closed. I was so excited for THEM to get to experience a conference. There are still 4 of us who are going from my team, but still... I guess next year we will know to register early.. all of us. WHAHOO!

HO warned us that they may fill up! I signed up the first day to guarante my spot.

does anyone know what the current numbers are?

NooraK said:
No, you do not have to be there exactly at 7:30. Registration at conference consists of picking up a packet of stuff from a booth, so I'm guessing this will be much of the same. It's not anything that's going to take an hour and a half.
But if you are going to a location that is full or fairly full, I wouldn't plan on waiting until 20 minutes before it starts. Allow yourself enough time to get registered and if there are lines, you don't know how long it will take. (they may not have as many clerks registering as they do at NC so who knows how long a line may take), plus you may want to hit the restroom before going into session :D- because they'll likely not break until lunch.....and of course..finding a seat! (Even more so if you are with a group trying to get seats together).if you're at a place with not as many in attendance as they targetted for, then probably not as big of a deal....since the numbers will be lower and seats readily available.Just my thought on it. I don't know what Raleigh's # is right now...but I want to plan on being there by 8am so I have decent chance at parking (so I don't have to walk a forever), and do all those things above without being rushed.

Re: Spring Launch - BUMMEDI am so bummed. We are getting more than a foot of snow here in VA and I will not be able to attend the Launch Meeting in Raleigh. I have been looking forward to this trip since December. I am new to Pampered Chef. I actually just celebrated my first 90 days on 2/3. If anyone is willing to share could you send me a private email and let me in on a few secrets learned at the Launch meetings. I do not want to ruin it for everyone else, but I would like to know what I missed.
Thanks !!!

Details should be posted tomorrow ...

I am so excited. We are sitting front row in Atlanta waiting for the meeting to start. If anyone else is here we are the group wearing all the Saints stuff come say hi!

<h2>1. Who is attending the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>The list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February varies depending on location. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on attendees.</p><h2>2. How do I find out who has signed up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about the list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February.</p><h2>3. Can I still sign up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>Yes, there may still be spots available for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to register.</p><h2>4. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Spring Launch meetings in February?</h2><p>There may be special guests or speakers at certain locations for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on any potential guests or speakers.</p><h2>5. I am excited about attending the Spring Launch meetings in February. What can I expect?</h2><p>The Spring Launch meetings in February are an exciting opportunity to learn about new products, techniques, and tips from Pampered Chef experts. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and share ideas. We can't wait to see you there!</p>

1. Who is attending the Spring Launch meetings in February?

The list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February varies depending on location. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on attendees.

2. How do I find out who has signed up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about the list of attendees for the Spring Launch meetings in February.

3. Can I still sign up for the Spring Launch meetings in February?

Yes, there may still be spots available for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to register.

4. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Spring Launch meetings in February?

There may be special guests or speakers at certain locations for the Spring Launch meetings in February. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on any potential guests or speakers.

5. I am excited about attending the Spring Launch meetings in February. What can I expect?

The Spring Launch meetings in February are an exciting opportunity to learn about new products, techniques, and tips from Pampered Chef experts. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and share ideas. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • chef tso