• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Teaser

In summary, the Spring launch is going to be an exciting event and you should definitely try to attend.
FYI....the Hotel & Conference site addresses have been reposted on CC. They were gone yesterday, I sent an email to HO (others may have also). But now they have a link back on the Spring Launch page.So if you need those addresses...they are back online.

ChefBeckyD said:
"You'll be able to drop something without breaking anything."

What could this mean? It's a brainteaser. Now I'll be awake all night. :cry::cry::cry::p

You don't suppose they would increase product prices just a bit and DROP shipping charges :rolleyes: That would be something novel for the DS industry :D

minirottie said:
Thanks for the fall dates! I hadn't even seen those...guess I know where I'll be July 28th!!

Hanging out with THIS person! LOL! Hey, that's a week after my birthday!

cochef said:
You don't suppose they would increase product prices just a bit and DROP shipping charges :rolleyes: That would be something novel for the DS industry :D

Interesting thought. I also thought they might change the fundraisers. I hear a lot of people asking for that. 12 days to go!

cochef said:

FREE shipping would help me tons in online sales!!

Home and Garden Party dropped their shipping and raised the product prices about 50 cents or so...but they later merged with Home Interior and now the company is called something entirely different and they are again charging shipping.

I am still thinking that it is something technical... remember they spent millions to make it happen?? Dropping shipping charges wouldn't be money they have already spent. I am wondering if it is an upgrade on our websites, P3, and an app all integrated together?

They dropped Priority Shipping to the overseas Consultants, Hosts & Customers in 2008. They won't go back to that method because it's not cost effective. So the overseas military people went from 7-10 day shipping to 2-9 week shipping. Sorry to burst the shipping bubble, but I highly doubt they'll ever go to free shipping. That's been such a level of controversy just trying to get them to go back to priority for overseas. They've indicated it's just not going to happen. :(

Shawnna said:
Home and Garden Party dropped their shipping and raised the product prices about 50 cents or so...but they later merged with Home Interior and now the company is called something entirely different and they are again charging shipping.

It's Celebrating Home.

I've suggested they do that - raise the prices just slightly and drop shipping but I really don't ever see them doing that. I hear way more complaints about shipping than the old "your products are expensive". I'd like to see a % shipping with a cap (x% up to $5 when shipped to host) but that won't happen either.

I would also love to see the prices go up and remove the shipping, but I think I'd be even MORE excited about a new fundraiser program, cause we could sure use it!

Like others, however, I suspect it's gonna be something "technical", simply because they spent so much money on it....

Time will tell, I suppose!!

Update on the tips......

Tip 1: it's about time, but it is not a watch.
Tip 2: you'll be able to drop something without breaking anything.
Tip 3: We'll be rolling something out besides dough.
Tip 4: It will solve a recurring pain.
And new today....tip 5: It is something you already have.

Have fun With THAT ;)

Reporting from charlotte, nc......... G'nite! :D

:love:
esavvymom said:
Update on the tips......

And new today....tip 5: It is something you already have.

Have fun With THAT ;)

How about a stainless steel clock/timer?? and/or a new dough roller??:love:

esavvymom said:
Update on the tips......

Tip 5: It is something you already have.

Hmmm, an updated P3 program that automatically does our Host Coaching e-mails for us? THAT would be nice!!!

Sheila said:
Hmmm, an updated P3 program that automatically does our Host Coaching e-mails for us? THAT would be nice!!!

Ohhh that would be nice! And maybe something fixing the way we have to sync our websites with our P3 databases?

I am really hoping that it has something to do with P3!!

I just heard from my friend that is at the Lexington launch today that first of all Jean Jonas is there and we need to brace ourselves for our launch next week!!! I can't wait!!!

just saw a post on Facebook that the new "free with 2 December shows" product is large!

Last edited:
Oh this is painful, can't wait for next week!

very very painful

So that's it... no news?

Wishing I had signed up before December 30th so I could have gotten 2 shows in. I had a dream it was electric appliances like mixers and stuff. LOL.

One more clue from

Chris Sauter Manion
I like what Warren Buffet and Marla Gottschalk invest in.

just got back from spring launch, and i REALLY wish i submitted 2 shows in December :(
your February bookings could probably be easy for the discontinued items if you have ppl out there that have purchased them in the past.
AND I LOVE THE NEW BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

AJPratt said:
So that's it... no news?

We aren't allowed to say anything until next Saturday

Where were you sitting wadesgirl? did you win anything?

Durn... Can't wait until next week to find out what the products are....

I didn't see any of our cheffers there...I didn't get there until 8:50 or so and I was right by door #2, maybe 8 rows from the front (right by the door side).great crowd there...thought Dan and Holly did a great job

chellb1234 said:
Where were you sitting wadesgirl? did you win anything?

I was in the front row of the back section on the far side from the doors. I didn't win anything but I did get to meet Staci and Darlene.

We were in Lexington--Jean Jonas and Virginia (sorry can't remember her last name) aka Helen Be Generous were there! Was such a blast! We had a wonderful time!!!

minirottie said:
I didn't see any of our cheffers there...I didn't get there until 8:50 or so and I was right by door #2, maybe 8 rows from the front (right by the door side).

great crowd there...thought Dan and Holly did a great job

I was 7 rows from the front, door side...hmmm we were pretty close :)

Dan was funny, and Holly almost traded her PC back to Mary Kay when she told Kelly after her story "Kelly, you are beautiful" lol just a Mary Kay saying, and she came from them after being there for YEARS...
she did good for only bein here 4 months tho

Was in Baltimore yesterday! Sooo stinking exciting. I'm way more excited about the new product line this season than I was from this past summer. I love the new stuff! Cannot wait to get that one that is the show changer! Yay!

Rosechef said:
Was in Baltimore yesterday! Sooo stinking exciting. I'm way more excited about the new product line this season than I was from this past summer. I love the new stuff! Cannot wait to get that one that is the show changer! Yay!

There are many show changers. :) I'm more excited about the new products than I have been about previous seasons.

I had such a great time in Omaha! I think I spent most of the afternoon with goosebumps (and not because I was cold!). I was so excited to put faces with names for Stacie and Wadesgirl. I tried to look for others but didn't get much of a chance due to forgetting to charge my phone and having to go get it and some other stuff during lunch.

This thread needs a bump.

Ok, you guys that are asking for info...here's my take, no angry replies please....

I paid to go to Spring Launch. Many of you, for whatever reasons, have not done that, and are not going...so please don't bug the rest of us, wait until Monday like everyone else. You won't die. Learning the new products and announcements is one of the perks of attending Spring launch. Be patient, you will find out. . If you want to know bad enough, find the $$ or time to go. If not, just wait.

The announcement is cool, you will/will not like it. But just hang in there.

I don't understand why threads relating to this aren't closed to comments as soon as someone starts it. Isn't this website moderated?

This type of thread happens with every meeting. It does no harm for someone to ask. Yes, I know its suppose to be secret. Here's my take, if someone asks for knowledge and you want to send it, then send a private message so you don't spoil the fun for the rest of us. If you also want to be included, send a private message to the person who first asked and she can then forward whatever info she gets to you...and nobody else knows anything about it and the board doesn't get filled with remarks from people who already know and don't want to share, and people who don't know but don't want to know ahead of time. It doesn't get nasty or rude.

We are not paying for first hand knowledge of announcements. If that were true those who have paid and cant go would get all of the things we get at the meeting mailed to them. We are paying for training...and it doesn't cost us much...and products. It doesn't really matter why someone is not able to go. They are still curious. If you don't want to share info then just don't say anything about it and if you don't want to know anything don't click on anything that looks like it might be a spoiler thread. Its kind of like my television. I don't want to watch dirty shows so I don't visit HBO and other channels like it.

Nothing has been shared to spoil anyones fun or excitement. I don't know why people get so distressed over it. We know someone is going to ask and yes, someone will be happy to share with them privately...

Nanisu said:
Ok, you guys that are asking for info...here's my take, no angry replies please....

I paid to go to Spring Launch. Many of you, for whatever reasons, have not done that, and are not going...so please don't bug the rest of us, wait until Monday like everyone else. You won't die. Learning the new products and announcements is one of the perks of attending Spring launch. Be patient, you will find out. . If you want to know bad enough, find the $$ or time to go. If not, just wait.

The announcement is cool, you will/will not like it. But just hang in there.

Well said!

for what it is worth, those of us in the non-contiguous states don't get to participate in any of the "launches". we don't have an "option" to see the products beforehand.

KimoMakano said:
for what it is worth, those of us in the non-contiguous states don't get to participate in any of the "launches". we don't have an "option" to see the products beforehand.

I bet HO would be fighting each other tooth and nail to have a launch in Hawaii. It would make a GREAT excuse for a write off to visit for business! LOL

KimoMakano said:

Everybody has a choice... I know several people who flew to launches from Alaska and even one that came to the Omaha launch from England. Now it may not be financially reasonable to go but everybody does have a option.

D*R*A*M*A OR SHOULD I SAY attitude!!!! SORRY JUST HAD TO SAY IT! Try looking up the word maturity in the dictionary and see if you can find examples in this thread.

True, I am not implying we have no choices, but it is a lot more difficult for some of us to financially to make that commitment. To those that can, God bless them.And just so we are clear, I am not complaining. I love Hawaii and accept that as part of the price of Paradise.
:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane