• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in store for the new Spring Launch? Any guesses from the latest teaser?

In summary, the Spring launch is going to be an exciting event and you should definitely try to attend.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just got a message from an upline consultant....

50 new Spring/Summer products and an announcement that PC has spent millions on that will take them to the forefront of the Direct Selling Market....hmmmmm any ideas?

Now I just have to wait three weeks for the big announcements

Here is the teaser e-mail that I received from my hospitality upline director:

Got back from Executive Seminar last night and WOW AM PUMPED!! You have no idea what kind of SPRING LAUNCH WILL AWAIT YOU! So hard to keep the secret....but YOU CAN'T MISS THIS ONE!!

THE MOST IMPORTANT SPRING LAUNCH IN THE HISTORY OF PC!!!

THE MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WILL PLACE US AT THE FOREFRONT

OF DIRECT SELLING!!!

THIS COST MILLIONS FOR YOU - FOR ALL OF US!!!!

The Executives went CRAZY!!

Rioting in the streets. Gerbils and Hamsters dancing in the trees...

If you want to get MORE from your business, sometime, part-time, or full-time - TODAY (Jan. 14) IS YOUR LAST DAY TO REGISTER!!

1. If you earned your PC $$ use them to register!

2. If you did not - a few less trips to Starbucks will pay for it and it is a TAX WRITE OFF!

3. If you don't go - you will be full of questions...and will have to play catch up! Yikes.

4. IT WILL BE FUN - I PROMISE!!!

5. Do whatever you can to earn an I-PAD 2 this month...- YOU WILL WANT ONE! TRUST ME ON THIS!!! YOU WILL WANT ONE..YOU WILL WANT ONE...YOU WILL WANT ONE!

Make a list and let everyone know - this is a GREAT time to give us a try....Call me for help if you

need the words, or have someone you want me to speak to with you!!

AND DRUMROLL -

6. THOSE THAT SUBMITTED 2 SHOWS IN DECEMBER FOR THE MOST REQUESTED

CONSULTANT PRODUCT - WILL DANCE IN THE AISLES!

I saw and worked on the prototype 6 years ago....SO EXCITING!!

Eeeek! Too exciting!!

Brenda: This is pretty much what I heard/read from my upline. The countdown begins....oh the suspense :)

Do you think a P3 app for the ipad could be part of it?????????

I'm so glad I was able to register - I can't wait to find out what it all is! The only bummer is, as someone who has never recruited a soul and doesn't have any January sales yet (or shows booked), I can't fathom finding 5 people to recruit and qualify for that iPad!

Ugh! Not more techy stuff:yuck: I can't even figure out Facebook, let alone an ipad. I even asked my boys what an ipad was (had no idea) and if it'd be of value to me in my business and they all said, "Just take the PC money Mom, it's way over your head. You'll get more value out of the money." And they weren't trying to be mean, just realistic.

My guess is they are putting out a iPad/iTouch app....I believe Amway is the only other company that has one.

I am sure I will get flack for saying this, and I truely love PC. As much as an app would be nice, there is way more that needs to be corrected with P3 first!!

While a P3 app would be nice, and I'm sure welcomed greatly, I don't see that as being an announcement to put out us in front of all the other Direct Sellers, do you??? This is what I got from my NED:
I'm just back from Exec Sem and not in my desk chair more than 30 minutes yet... After seeing and hearing what I just learned at Exec Seminar, you probably have heard by now there's an announcement at Spring Launch is sure gonna make you happy, that's all I can say! Your life quite possibly will never be the same.... oh, gosh! It's gonna be a GREAT year! The National gave Home Office three standing ovations if that's any indication of how wonderful the news is...I'll try to give more tips on my Facebook page, but you know I'm sworn to secrecy so I really can only encourage you to attend Spring launch if at ALL possible! Here's the first tip from my FB page and my new tip for today:Tip 1: It's about time, but it's not a watch!
Tip 2: You'll be able to drop something without breaking anything.

esavvymom said:
While a P3 app would be nice, and I'm sure welcomed greatly, I don't see that as being an announcement to put out us in front of all the other Direct Sellers, do you???

This is what I got from my NED:

"You'll be able to drop something without breaking anything."

What could this mean? It's a brainteaser. Now I'll be awake all night. :cry::cry::cry::p

ChefBeckyD said:
"You'll be able to drop something without breaking anything."

What could this mean? It's a brainteaser. Now I'll be awake all night. :cry::cry::cry::p

LOL...Sorry. :angel:

esavvymom said:
LOL...Sorry. :angel:

Actually - I love it! :thumbup: Riddles are sort of my thing, but I get obsessed and have to figure them out - so now with two clues, my brain won't be able to shut down!

Hm. Pretty sure it's not a product. Which makes me wonder what I'd like to drop without it breaking...
**Drop-kick some sense into my husband**
**Drop 30 pounds** **Drop eggs on the floor without them breaking** THIS COULD BE RELATED

Hmm... Any more clues? I do not know which NED said they were putting on Fbook... I initially read this last night and has been driving me nuts!!! Other than 'dropping the bomb' I can not think of ANYTHING PC that we can drop w/out breaking.... and its about time??

Maybe berkshire Hawthorne is taking PC public.

pchockeymom said:
Maybe berkshire Hawthorne is taking PC public.

Hmmmmm Interesting idea! And maybe they are automatically giving us all shares! :love:

I think it's an app for the IPad and smart phone too I went on my iPad and put in direct selling the newsletters cam up and all they talk about is apps for direct steeling company's
And for them to be giving away IPads well that's my guess

chef131doreen said:
I think it's an app for the IPad and smart phone too I went on my iPad and put in direct selling the newsletters cam up and all they talk about is apps for direct steeling company's
And for them to be giving away IPads well that's my guess

Oh, I think that's a given....but would that launch is to the forefront of all DS companies?? I suppose it's possible.

It was my NED (Chris Manion) who said it about FB, but she doesn't have any new tips. I'll check her page again later in the week and keep you posted. :)

The last time they announced something big it was the career structure change at Leadership 3 or 4 years ago. I wonder if they are "dropping" one of the requirements or something again. Or dropping something to do with how to stay active.My director wasn't sure if the "big" announcement would be an app. She said she knows a lot of the NED and they aren't very tech savvy. She wasn't sure if that would get them to give three rounds of a standing ovation.

esavvymom said:
It was my NED (Chris Manion) who said it about FB, but she doesn't have any new tips. I'll check her page again later in the week and keep you posted. :)

Thanks.for keeping us posted!;)

wadesgirl said:
The last time they announced something big it was the career structure change at Leadership 3 or 4 years ago. I wonder if they are "dropping" one of the requirements or something again. Or dropping something to do with how to stay active.

My director wasn't sure if the "big" announcement would be an app. She said she knows a lot of the NED and they aren't very tech savvy. She wasn't sure if that would get them to give three rounds of a standing ovation.

This is what I am thinking... Something that makes the active requirement easier or not losing career sales if you go inactive...

Just got this in an email ... Trickled down the line....

" A huge announcement will be made and it will ROCK your business to new heights. Learning about it in a newsletter or at a team meeting just won't do it justice!!!"

Not sure I can wait until Feb 4!:yuck:

Oh gosh ~ with all these teasers, it's making the wait until the 4th even longer!!!!Karenps....I'm not one for surprises - growing up, I would slice the tape of gifts to peek at them and then just re-tape them ~ this is killing me not knowing!!!!

This is Chris Manions tips

Tip 1:* It's about time, but it's not a watch!
Tip 2:* You'll be able to drop something without

This is to much teasing driving me crazy LOL enjoying every minute of it.

thehaleykitchen said:
Oh gosh ~ with all these teasers, it's making the wait until the 4th even longer!!!!

Karen

ps....I'm not one for surprises - growing up, I would slice the tape of gifts to peek at them and then just re-tape them ~ this is killing me not knowing!!!!

I did the SAME thing growing up!!!! lol!

so all of us going on the 27th, are we suppose to keep our mouths closed till the feb 4th ppl go???

chellb1234 said:
so all of us going on the 27th, are we suppose to keep our mouths closed till the feb 4th ppl go???

Yes, that is how it has been in the past. Don't want to ruin the surprise for those of us unfortunate enough to have to wait that extra week. Guess I'll just stay off the computer until I get back on the fourth to be safe. There is always someone who puts something out there.

chellb1234 said:

I think you are suppose to keep it a secret.... But...
Now It's like when I went in for all 3 of my kids ultrasounds... Do I find out now.???...or keep it a surprise! ??? LOL
Dang, can I change locations? (also makes me wonder how many others registered for an earlier one - throwing off #'s ???!!)

Oh it will be so hard to wait til the 4th...so excited!!!
I hope if its an app for something it could be used on the fire kindle because I'm thinking about getting one..we got our 14 year old twins their own for christmas and they love them..as I do too

wadesgirl said:
The last time they announced something big it was the career structure change at Leadership 3 or 4 years ago. I wonder if they are "dropping" one of the requirements or something again. Or dropping something to do with how to stay active.

My director wasn't sure if the "big" announcement would be an app. She said she knows a lot of the NED and they aren't very tech savvy. She wasn't sure if that would get them to give three rounds of a standing ovation.

An app for customers/shows/puchasing would be huge and no other direct selling company has one. (not a P3 app)

That is part of the issue...PC is not tech savy at all. The next buying generation is very tech savy. You need to sell to people how they want to buy.

I really hope this big announcement is really a big announcement and just something basic blown up.

I am sure I will get flack for this post.

evk1972 said:
I really hope this big announcement is really a big announcement and just something basic blown up.

I've actually been thinking the same thing! Of course they have to tease us and give us such suspense- to get us to go to Spring Launch.

Here's an idea on the time, not a watch: no more 30 days to qualify- get the recruiting benefit whenever a new consultant qualifies (same with recruit- no 30 days necessary to get the bonus)

Drop w/o breaking: have the ability to "drop" your director for someone closer or more involved????? THAT would certainly create some contraversy!

chellb1234 said:

yes, please do :). I want it to be just as much as a surprise. I reminded my cluster/sister cluster on our yahoo group about it (althuogh they are usually good about it anyhow.) They will be attending in Charlotte the first week, while I will be attending on the 4th.

Last edited:
Yes. It's just like when they had three waves of National Conference. The first two waves were sworn to secrecy so that those still to come could have the same level of excitement. Don't tell. Don't hint. If someone asks then private message or email them. I'm in the first group so i don't have to wait this time but I know from the past that I'd be dying that week but it's so worth waiting to hear things live!And telling people to avoid the board or don't open threads is just mean. We can all discuss things when everyone knows.

I'm OK with retiring items and price changes coming out after the 27th... I will be dying to know that and I'm going to Milwaukee on the 4th.

lt1jane said:
I'm OK with retiring items and price changes coming out after the 27th... I will be dying to know that and I'm going to Milwaukee on the 4th.

Except if the retired items are just items that are being redesigned, then that shouldn't be shared.

Just to be safe and to not ruffle feathers, everyone should just be tight-lipped about what gets announced. ;) It's just one week, right? :D

Last year, I attended an early launch and compiled and posted the retiring products and price changes.

The only things they swear you to secrecy about are the new products and new information.

The way I posted the info, you had to click on the jpeg images to make them large enough to read them. I checked and yes, last year I included items that were getting restyled but did not make any comments about the fact that they were getting restyled. Most things on last year's list were seasonal items which is what I think a lot of this year's list will be. We already know all the taupe stoneware, the snowman plates, and the SB will all retire. If we see Twixits and microfiber towels retiring, yes, it's a hint they are probably getting restyled.

It is just one week, but you have very little time to get ready for the new season as it is. I would love to see at LEAST a month after all of the launches so we can better prepare. I'm hard pressed to do it in three weeks. JMO

I like to know the retired/restyled products for my shows the week between the two launches - customers will buy these products at our shows - if they know they can't get them going forward.

i now wish I would have drove the extra 3 hours to go to Lexington so I could go the week before...

Malinda Klein said:
I like to know the retired/restyled products for my shows the week between the two launches - customers will buy these products at our shows - if they know they can't get them going forward.

i now wish I would have drove the extra 3 hours to go to Lexington so I could go the week before...

It's just a few days. There's plenty of time left in February and before the new season. Of course I can say that since I'm going the first week. lol

lt1jane said:
Last year, I attended an early launch and compiled and posted the retiring products and price changes.

The only things they swear you to secrecy about are the new products and new information.

The way I posted the info, you had to click on the jpeg images to make them large enough to read them. I checked and yes, last year I included items that were getting restyled but did not make any comments about the fact that they were getting restyled. Most things on last year's list were seasonal items which is what I think a lot of this year's list will be. We already know all the taupe stoneware, the snowman plates, and the SB will all retire. If we see Twixits and microfiber towels retiring, yes, it's a hint they are probably getting restyled.

It is just one week, but you have very little time to get ready for the new season as it is. I would love to see at LEAST a month after all of the launches so we can better prepare. I'm hard pressed to do it in three weeks. JMO

The way you handled it I think sounds good. :)

I havent looked at the fall dates yet but do they flip which location is first in the fall? Seems like that would be fair. Otherwise, I might have to look into going to Baltimore (hartford this time). The anticipation is killing me.

Locations for Fall Launch and Spring Launch.Spring Launch Saturday, Jan 28th:
College Park, GA
Baltimore, MD
Charlotte, NC
Lexington, KY
Omaha, NE
Ontario, CA
Phoenix, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Santa Clara, CASaturday, Feb 4th:
Arlington, TX
Biloxi, MS
Denver, CO
Hartford, CT
Milwaukee, WI
Portland, OR
St. Louis, MO
St. Paul, MN
Tampa, FL
Toledo, OHFall Launch:Saturday July 28th:
College Park, GA
Columbus, OH
Denver, CO
Evansville, IN
Memphis, TN
Omaha, NE
Phoenix, AZ
Sacramento, CA
San Antonio, TX
Springfield, MASaturday, August 4th:
Anaheim, CA
Arlington, TX
Baltimore, MD
Schaumburg, IL
Kansas City, MO
Mandeville, LA
Orlando, FL
Rochester, MN
Bellevue, WA
Winston Salem, NC

Last edited:
thehaleykitchen said:
Locations for Fall Launch and Spring Launch.

Spring Launch

Saturday, Jan 28th:
College Park, GA
Baltimore, MD
Charlotte, NC
Lexington, KY
Omaha, NE
Ontario, CA
Phoenix, AZ
San Antonio, TX
Santa Clara, CA

Saturday, Feb 4th:
Arlington, TX
Biloxi, MS
Denver, CO
Hartford, CT
Milwaukee, WI
Portland, OR
St. Louis, MO
St. Paul, MN
Tampa, FL
Toledo, OH

Fall Launch:

Saturday July 28th:
College Park, GA
Columbus, OH
Denver, CO
Evansville, IN
Memphis, TN
Omaha, NE
Phoenix, AZ
Sacramento, CA
San Antonio, TX
Springfield, MA

Saturday, August 4th:
Anaheim, CA
Arlington, TX
Baltimore, MD
Schaumburg, IL
Kansas City, MO
Mandeville, LA
Orlando, FL
Rochester, MN
Bellevue, WA
Winston Salem, NC

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, none of the early fall ones are that close. Looks like baltimore is the best choice for me for fall but i'll wait and see what my director picks. I really want all the news at spring launch but it is driving me crazy that so many will know before me. :/

So who's coming to San Antonio?

pchockeymom said:
Drop w/o breaking: have the ability to "drop" your director for someone closer or more involved????? THAT would certainly create some contraversy!

I would LOVE to "drop" my Director....she is not very supportive. And I actually go to another Director's meetings that has taken me in. :) But, I am sure that happens.

Speaking of dates: Does anyone know the dates for Leadership Conference? I want to mark it in my calendar! Thanks!

Looking at the dates, only three sites will swap for the fall. Rather stinks. I think the Chicago area was late the first year, early last year, late this year and now it will be late in the fall too. Salt Lake City will lose out entirely this fall in favor of Evansville, IN too.

I realize you can't make everyone happy and I'm sure availability of conference sites was an issue, but I wish they'd make more of an effort to swap early/late.

Leadership is Sept. 13-15 in Denver

Thanks for the fall dates! I hadn't even seen those...guess I know where I'll be July 28th!!

<h2>1. What can we expect from the new Spring Launch at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The Spring Launch at Pampered Chef promises to bring 50 new and exciting products for the Spring and Summer seasons. These products have been carefully curated to meet the needs and preferences of our valued customers.</p><h2>2. Is there any clue from the latest teaser about what products will be included in the Spring Launch?</h2><p>While the official product list has not been revealed yet, the teaser has hinted at some exciting kitchen and cooking essentials that will surely make your cooking and hosting experience even more enjoyable.</p><h2>3. I received a message from my upline consultant about the Spring Launch. Can you give us any more details?</h2><p>We are thrilled to announce that Pampered Chef has invested millions in the Spring Launch to bring you the best and latest products in the direct selling market. We are confident that these new additions will elevate your cooking and entertaining game.</p><h2>4. When will the official announcement of the Spring Launch be made?</h2><p>The big announcement for the Spring Launch will be made in three weeks. We can't wait to share all the exciting details and products with our loyal Pampered Chef customers.</p><h2>5. Are there any hints about what the big announcement will be?</h2><p>While we can't reveal too much, we can tell you that the big announcement will showcase Pampered Chef's dedication to staying at the forefront of the direct selling market and providing our customers with the best products and experience possible.</p>

1. What can we expect from the new Spring Launch at Pampered Chef?

The Spring Launch at Pampered Chef promises to bring 50 new and exciting products for the Spring and Summer seasons. These products have been carefully curated to meet the needs and preferences of our valued customers.

2. Is there any clue from the latest teaser about what products will be included in the Spring Launch?

While the official product list has not been revealed yet, the teaser has hinted at some exciting kitchen and cooking essentials that will surely make your cooking and hosting experience even more enjoyable.

3. I received a message from my upline consultant about the Spring Launch. Can you give us any more details?

We are thrilled to announce that Pampered Chef has invested millions in the Spring Launch to bring you the best and latest products in the direct selling market. We are confident that these new additions will elevate your cooking and entertaining game.

4. When will the official announcement of the Spring Launch be made?

The big announcement for the Spring Launch will be made in three weeks. We can't wait to share all the exciting details and products with our loyal Pampered Chef customers.

5. Are there any hints about what the big announcement will be?

While we can't reveal too much, we can tell you that the big announcement will showcase Pampered Chef's dedication to staying at the forefront of the direct selling market and providing our customers with the best products and experience possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam