• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Swag Haul: Share What You Got!

In summary, many people won prizes at the Spring Launch event, including stoneware pieces, onion rub, lunch totes, and various kitchen tools and cookbooks. While some were disappointed with their prizes, others were excited to try out the new gluten-free options. There was also a mix of new and old products being given away, causing some confusion among attendees. Overall, it was a successful event with everyone leaving with some extra swag.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
Who went home with extra swag from Spring Launch? Let's hear about what you got and what you think of it!

I won the new stoneware piece and the onion rub! 5 team membes accompanied me and 3 of them won too!

Congrats Nancy! :D

I won and have to say it's always great to win. However, what I won was a lunch tote that is exactly the same as the one I use every day and have 2 brand new ones I have as back ups. So I was not excited to get that one item. I did give it to one of my consultants that sat with me. She did not have it so that worked. The reason that that item being a give away alone surprised me was when I saw what the other girl with me got. 5 brand new items both of the boil over and 3 of the chef tools (or whatever they call them now.) Now don't get me wrong free is great but why put 1 old item that is being brought back in a bag alone. then 5 brand new items together in one bag. I was glad that the 2 down line that sat with me both went home with products.

I won the Lunch Tote. Time to retire the old PC Green one. I think the bags are going to be a nice addition to our line....much cheaper than 31.

I won the bean cutter, the ginger grater, the ginger citrus rub, and the new gluten-free cookbook. I was so disappointed LOL - I wanted the tea infuser so bad! But it's okay - I can't complain about free!

trps said:
I won and have to say it's always great to win. However, what I won was a lunch tote that is exactly the same as the one I use every day and have 2 brand new ones I have as back ups. So I was not excited to get that one item. I did give it to one of my consultants that sat with me. She did not have it so that worked.

Wow, nice of you to give it away though! I had to leave early (sick! boo!) so I don't know if there were bigger prizes at the end, but they did give away all the new items one by one before lunch.

I also won the bean cutter, the ginger grater, the ginger citrus rub, and the new gluten-free cookbook. I was so disappointed. Not impressed with most of the new items, however will try to get excited just to sell them.

I won the bean cutter, the ginger grater, the ginger citrus rub, and the new gluten-free cookbook. Love the new rub and think it will be great on chicken and pork. Read thru the new cookbook and I'm really glad to see that PC is addressing the gluten-free need. Yes, it's old PC recipes that have been re-vamped, but they are GREAT old PC recipes. Can't wait to try some of them.

I actually think it's GREAT that it's old recipes redone for the GF crowd – that's what I want in my collection!

1. What is included in the Spring Launch Swag Haul?

The Spring Launch Swag Haul includes a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Each haul is unique and may vary in its contents.

2. How can I get a Spring Launch Swag Haul?

You can earn a Spring Launch Swag Haul by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching a certain sales goal. You can also purchase a haul directly from a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I choose the products in my Spring Launch Swag Haul?

The products in each Spring Launch Swag Haul are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, you can request certain products when hosting a party or purchasing directly from a consultant.

4. How often are Spring Launch Swag Hauls available?

Spring Launch Swag Hauls are only available during the spring season and while supplies last. They are a limited-time offer, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the Spring Launch Swag Haul?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for the Spring Launch Swag Haul. These can vary and may be offered through parties or directly through a consultant. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pkd09
  • Products and Tips