• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling SUPER AWESOME New Products: What's Your Plan?

In summary, this will be my first time doing a reveal of new products to my customers. How do you all do it? Do you hold an open house? Just mail out minis? I'm trying to decide on my game plan so I can maximize the SUPER AWESOME new products!
mountainmama74
Gold Member
This will be my first time doing a reveal of new products to my customers. How do you all do it? Do you hold an open house? Just mail out minis? I'm trying to decide on my game plan so I can maximize the SUPER AWESOME new products! :love:

What I do is give them a teaser & then do the full reveal at my open house. If you give them everything in a newsletter, there's no incentive to come to your open house! You just want to give them one or 2 things to entice them to come to your open house, then get sales & bookings when you do your open house! :D

I didn't earn products, and I probably won't have the money to spend on too many samples, so I will probably send minis and follow up with phone calls. A couple of seasons in the past (when we know the new products with more notice) I have envelopes/host packets at my shows marked "Top Secret" and let everyone know if they book a show in March or September (depending on the season), they'll be the first to see the new products.

Noora, that's a FUN idea!!

I know I can't sell before March 1st, but if I wanted to do an open house the last weekend of February, would that be ok?

Sure. You just wouldn't be able to submit any orders until March 1st.

Your show will need to be dated March 1st too. Since you're doing the show the last week in Feb., you could have the show be a final show for the Fall/Winter catalog (any discontinued items). Then take "preorders" for the S/S catalog and submit a catty show the first week in March.

But if we do the show late Feb and put it in as March 1 and submit the same day then that wouldn't count towards our Feb double points right?

Rosebud said:
But if we do the show late Feb and put it in as March 1 and submit the same day then that wouldn't count towards our Feb double points right?

You can't submit a March show in February. P3 won't let you do it. So no, there is no way to have a March show count for Feb double points....and you can't order new S/S products on a Feb. Show.

What you can do is make people aware of products being discontinued, and take orders for those items, and make that a Feb. Show.

Umm, okay - just read Amanda's post...which basically says the same as mine!:p

Oh shoot sorry i must of scrolled right past that one..my bad. but thanks for the clairfication

Rosebud said:
Oh shoot sorry i must of scrolled right past that one..my bad. but thanks for the clairfication

That's okay - so did I! :balloon:

1. What are the new products being unveiled?

The new products being unveiled are a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. When will these new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase starting next month. Stay tuned for the exact release date!

3. Will there be any special deals or discounts for these new products?

Yes, there will be special deals and discounts available for these new products. Make sure to check your email and our website for updates and promotions.

4. Can I see a demonstration of these new products?

Yes, we will be hosting virtual demonstrations for these new products. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for an in-person demonstration.

5. How do I purchase these new products?

You can purchase these new products through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer a convenient online ordering option through our consultant's personalized websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NRcritques
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies