• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Reveal?

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
This will be my first time doing a reveal of new products to my customers. How do you all do it? Do you hold an open house? Just mail out minis? I'm trying to decide on my game plan so I can maximize the SUPER AWESOME new products! :love:

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
What I do is give them a teaser & then do the full reveal at my open house. If you give them everything in a newsletter, there's no incentive to come to your open house! You just want to give them one or 2 things to entice them to come to your open house, then get sales & bookings when you do your open house! :D

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I didn't earn products, and I probably won't have the money to spend on too many samples, so I will probably send minis and follow up with phone calls. A couple of seasons in the past (when we know the new products with more notice) I have envelopes/host packets at my shows marked "Top Secret" and let everyone know if they book a show in March or September (depending on the season), they'll be the first to see the new products.

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
Noora, that's a FUN idea!!

I know I can't sell before March 1st, but if I wanted to do an open house the last weekend of February, would that be ok?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Sure. You just wouldn't be able to submit any orders until March 1st.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Your show will need to be dated March 1st too.

Since you're doing the show the last week in Feb., you could have the show be a final show for the Fall/Winter catalog (any discontinued items). Then take "preorders" for the S/S catalog and submit a catty show the first week in March.

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
But if we do the show late Feb and put it in as March 1 and submit the same day then that wouldn't count towards our Feb double points right?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
But if we do the show late Feb and put it in as March 1 and submit the same day then that wouldn't count towards our Feb double points right?

You can't submit a March show in February. P3 won't let you do it. So no, there is no way to have a March show count for Feb double points....and you can't order new S/S products on a Feb. Show.

What you can do is make people aware of products being discontinued, and take orders for those items, and make that a Feb. Show.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Umm, okay - just read Amanda's post...which basically says the same as mine!:p

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
Oh shoot sorry i must of scrolled right past that one..my bad. but thanks for the clairfication

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Oh shoot sorry i must of scrolled right past that one..my bad. but thanks for the clairfication

That's okay - so did I! :balloon:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies